Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I'd love to join your clan!!!! Just one question, will I be able to join your clan If I already exist in another clan?(my own clan, 0 members)

Name = Vixus.of.Skyrim

Rank = 1/ Initiate

Region = South Asia

Thank you for reading this! 

You can't be in a clan to join another one, however I did let the recruiters, so to speak, know you want to join.

Hi there, Vixus.

Yes, as Dashness already mentioned, you can't be in two clans at the same time.

If you want to join this clan, you're more than welcome to but you'll have to leave your own clan to even be able to receive an invite.

If however you would like try your luck at growing your own clan, I wish you all the best.

Let us know whatever your decision may be. ^^;

Hi there, Vixus.

Yes, as Dashness already mentioned, you can't be in two clans at the same time.

If you want to join this clan, you're more than welcome to but you'll have to leave your own clan to even be able to receive an invite.

If however you would like try your luck at growing your own clan, I wish you all the best.

Let us know whatever your decision may be. ^^;

I'll just see how my current clan goes, if it's unsuccessful, then I'll join 'The Cutie Mark Crusaders' :D

Something about what's currently happening in-game is drawing lots of attention to the forums I'm guessing. ^^;

Hi Kleins,

Since your post differs from your forum name I wasn't sure which one to invite so I sent an invite to both Kleins and Kyushu.

Accept/decline them on whichever account you want to join with ;3

@Vixus: Best of luck to you! ^^

~ Bucking Typoz >_<

Archived