Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

IGN: DetachedSoul recommended by MidnightSiren.

I want to join this clan because my old clan was small and sucky and I would like to join a real clan with active people.

Sounds good, invite sent.

Welcome to the crusade.  

Hello, I'd like to join this clan because my current clan have all retired from this game and I'm looking to join an active clan with a large community, I'm on everyday (I try to at least), I'm currently at Mastery 8 (halfway till 9) and have adept skills. I also have a range of supportive frames. 

A current member of this clan, a friend named : Koshokuna,     recommended me.

Hello, I'd like to join this clan because my current clan have all retired from this game and I'm looking to join an active clan with a large community, I'm on everyday (I try to at least), I'm currently at Mastery 8 (halfway till 9) and have adept skills. I also have a range of supportive frames. 

A current member of this clan, a friend named : Koshokuna,     recommended me.

We're not as active as can be, really. >:

I'd send you an invite, but it seems you are already in a clan or have a pending invite to one.

Hi, this post is being written by one of my friends  to amend my previous posting; as I'm not very good at writing things like this.

My name is pyrodude185 and I am friends with majinonifox1 and talonkitsune. I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders as I enjoy playing warframe with my friends and hanging out with nice people. I have read through the creed and rules, and will happily abide by them as people should get along anyway. I also do not mind being in an alliance and try to get along with everybody. Also, without a clan I can't make fancy weapons like theirs. I look forward to gaming with you all as well.

Sincerely,

pyrodude185

Authored by TalonKitsune

I've been in the clan before under other aliases (Goldenblood, StarPaladin-SteelHooves, Tiarawhy) but I left due to helping my irl friend with his guild management. If there's any room left and if you'd have me back, I'd be a very happy buck!

Hi, this post is being written by one of my friends  to amend my previous posting; as I'm not very good at writing things like this.

My name is pyrodude185 and I am friends with majinonifox1 and talonkitsune. I would like to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders as I enjoy playing warframe with my friends and hanging out with nice people. I have read through the creed and rules, and will happily abide by them as people should get along anyway. I also do not mind being in an alliance and try to get along with everybody. Also, without a clan I can't make fancy weapons like theirs. I look forward to gaming with you all as well.

Sincerely,

pyrodude185

Authored by TalonKitsune

Formal, and states everything important.  But remember, it is better to speak for yourself than have others do it for you.

Invite will be sent when I am home, welcome to the crusade.

I've been in the clan before under other aliases (Goldenblood, StarPaladin-SteelHooves, Tiarawhy) but I left due to helping my irl friend with his guild management. If there's any room left and if you'd have me back, I'd be a very happy buck!

I remember you...  In the mountains.

Welcome back crusader, invite will be sent when I arrive home.

Hiya. The name's ToxicStar.

Uhhhh... Well I don't have fancy reasons to join your clan. Basically I've come to know of your clan through a friend of mine who is also in your clan. I started playing warframe wayyy back during the first few beta but left it hanging shortly after so now there is alot of stuff that I don't understand about the game now and I wish to have a clan's guidance (also to have access to clan weapons, etc) fufufufufu ^_^ I hope you'll understand. 

-Toxic

Uhhhh... Well I don't have fancy reasons to join your clan. Basically I've come to know of your clan through a friend of mine who is also in your clan. I started playing warframe wayyy back during the first few beta but left it hanging shortly after so now there is alot of stuff that I don't understand about the game now and I wish to have a clan's guidance (also to have access to clan weapons, etc) fufufufufu ^_^ I hope you'll understand. 

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif~ Nice to see a simple, frank request. Invite sent, I'm sure you'll fit in well ^_^

~Clan Rules~

MYAs9iw.gif

~Chat with other Crusaders over at our Cloudsdale Cloud~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Haii, Crusaders c:

28vtwk8.png

Sorry if I've been a bit distant lately, ever since second semester of the new year things have been nothing but piles of assignments, work, and lately some emotional distress. Just wanted to let you peoples know because you buds are important to me too :D

I've main been spending my free time in Diablo III. Though I'm still around!! Just not in Warframe... Lol (If anypony else has it, join our CMC D3 branch with Princess.luna., Midnight Heart, me, and {a few} more!)

IGN: x420ownage

New player, very active, looking to meet friends here and have some guidance leveling/gearing. Looks like a very positive clan for me.

Hello Ownage, please refer back to the post here in order to be invited, you are missing some details.

I understand the Creeds, want to join, accept to be part of the TMVT Alliance, and am requesting to join your clan to further seek guidance leveling, gearing, and meeting new friends. If there is some other kind of information I'm still missing repost here.

Also I come from a very competitive background beginning years back with Halo competitions, hardcore WoW guilds, hardcore d3, and a bunch of others.

I understand the Creeds, want to join, accept to be part of the TMVT Alliance, and am requesting to join your clan to further seek guidance leveling, gearing, and meeting new friends. If there is some other kind of information I'm still missing repost here.

Also I come from a very competitive background beginning years back with Halo competitions, hardcore WoW guilds, hardcore d3, and a bunch of others.

Solid, I always like a recruit that knows not to stand in the fire.  Invite sent.

Welcome to the crusade.

Hi, I would like to join this clan. My IGN is revfal and I am mastery rank 5. I started in closed beta. I know the creeds and I know that I want to join the clan. I respect all opinions and try to give a helping hand to new players as I was one of them a year ago. I refrain from using profanity so I think this clan is right for me. Thanks for reading.

Sorry, can you send it again? Stupidly I forgot to leave my friend's clan.

Will invite when I arrive home.  ( Or scoots will. )

can i join ?

ID : AlienJJ

Hello Allen, please refer back to the post here in order to be invited, you are missing many details.

Hi, I would like to join this clan. My IGN is revfal and I am mastery rank 5. I started in closed beta. I know the creeds and I know that I want to join the clan. I respect all opinions and try to give a helping hand to new players as I was one of them a year ago. I refrain from using profanity so I think this clan is right for me. Thanks for reading.

Short and simple, I like it.  Welcome to the crusade.

Invite shall be sent when I arrive home. 

Archived