Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello ponies, one and all, I would like to apologize for leaving this clan yesterday. I admit it was a fun run and everypony was rockin but I just feel like I was one who didn't belong in a clan at the moment. Thank you for accepting me as a Crusader and I wish you luck in finding your Cutie Marks! 

~Viscor 

Hello ponies, one and all, I would like to apologize for leaving this clan yesterday. I admit it was a fun run and everypony was rockin but I just feel like I was one who didn't belong in a clan at the moment. Thank you for accepting me as a Crusader and I wish you luck in finding your Cutie Marks! 

~Viscor

Farewall. You are welcome to return should you ever wish to.

Was looking for an active clan that's chillax and fun , you guys seem to have everything in spades xD , would love to join if you would have me! 

My in game name is xXPinkyPieXx.

We wish. >:

Active clans are rare and few on Warframe because of the player quit-rate.

Invite sent. Welcome Crusader.

Just getting back into the game again after not playing much since Update 11.  I enjoy My Little Pony and the HUB and the name instantly stood out on the forums, I'd like to be a part and contribute in any way I can when I'm not at work or otherwise indisposed.

IGN: Swiftstep

A fine post. Simple and simple. And simple.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Ok, didn't see many people do this, but I guess that's alright, especially that it's stated in the first post.

I'm a new player and playing in group is always a better way of learning the stuff. And I'm always open for some coop action, so I'm willing to play with others.

11 probably won't be back for awhile, but, that seems in order.

Approved.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'd like to join. No matter how many warframes and weapons I try, my Cutie Mark just won't appear.

Plus I've never found a group more consistently friendly and fun to play anything with than us bronies.

IGN: Turnoverman.

Missing some details there, Turnover.  Please refer back to this post, in order to be invited.

Missing some details there, Turnover.  Please refer back to this post, in order to be invited.

Sorry, figured that the fact that I was okay with the things it said be okay with was implied in that I applied. Love the creeds, have nothing against TMVT, and I do want to join.

Sorry, figured that the fact that I was okay with the things it said be okay with was implied in that I applied. Love the creeds, have nothing against TMVT, and I do want to join.

It is always better to state directly than to assume the person knows what you were implying.

Welcome to the crusade, invite sent!

I would like to join the clan of space ninja pony warriors.

IGN:Frosty35

Region: US West

My old group is almost completely inactive and the couple of people left have gotten a little tryhard.

Something friendly and casual seems just about my speed, plus who wouldn't want the CMC badge?

i'm a huge fan of mlp so i'd jump at the chance (i know you're not a fan-club but still.) please invite me.

Mmh.

Noice. Approvals be had.

I would like to join the clan of space ninja pony warriors.

IGN:Frosty35

Region: US West

My old group is almost completely inactive and the couple of people left have gotten a little tryhard.

Something friendly and casual seems just about my speed, plus who wouldn't want the CMC badge?

I think the badge is cheesy.

Approved.

I will return to my desk in 2-3 hours.

Hi, I like your creed and the idea of an alliance that doesn't waste time squabbling over these new solar rails. Since my old clan just dissolve due to founder burnout I was hoping I could join the CMC.

I'm a sorta casual, daily player from Oceania and long-term but relaxed FiM fan.

Hi, I like your creed and the idea of an alliance that doesn't waste time squabbling over these new solar rails. Since my old clan just dissolve due to founder burnout I was hoping I could join the CMC.

I'm a sorta casual, daily player from Oceania and long-term but relaxed FiM fan.

I don't see why not.

Welcome to the crusade, invite sent.

I read the creed.
I want to join.
I accept that I will be apart of the alliance. 
I am requesting to join and my reason is that I'd like to have fun. 
IGN: Kaguyalover
What else am I missing? I looked up that first post up and down over 50 times. 

I read the creed.

I want to join.

I accept that I will be apart of the alliance. 

I am requesting to join and my reason is that I'd like to have fun. 

IGN: Kaguyalover

What else am I missing? I looked up that first post up and down over 50 times. 

Nicely put.

Invite sent, welcome to the crusade.

Archived