Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Hello, i would like too join this clan i have read and acept the creed (i also upvoted the post as you said ^-^)

As for futher in formation ( i always like too put it there even if it irelevant)

IGN: sergei5099

and playtime around 200hours orso XD idk really

EDIT: oh how stupid of me XD i forgot too say i like mlp aswell, so thats my reason that i want too join

Hello, i would like too join this clan i have read and acept the creed (i also upvoted the post as you said ^-^)

As for futher in formation ( i always like too put it there even if it irelevant)

IGN: sergei5099

and playtime around 200hours orso XD idk really

EDIT: oh how stupid of me XD i forgot too say i like mlp aswell, so thats my reason that i want too join

Howdy. It appears you are already in a clan. Therefore, I cannot send you an invitation to ours. For me to be able to send you an invitation, you will have to leave your old clan then either edit your post, or make a new one, letting me know you're ready.

Howdy. It appears you are already in a clan. Therefore, I cannot send you an invitation to ours. For me to be able to send you an invitation, you will have to leave your old clan then either edit your post, or make a new one, letting me know you're ready.

owh XD sorry i left my old clan so im ready too join :D

Hello, I am DALOS, a Tenno who has been looking for a clan to join. I have been out of cryo stasis for around a year now and have experience in clans and know how they work.

My reasons for joining: I need the research a clan has to offer. I'd like to have a list of friends I can rely on in times of need. I'm also a brony, even my name is an acronym.

I await an in game message from you.

Hello, I am DALOS, a Tenno who has been looking for a clan to join. I have been out of cryo stasis for around a year now and have experience in clans and know how they work.

My reasons for joining: I need the research a clan has to offer. I'd like to have a list of friends I can rely on in times of need. I'm also a brony, even my name is an acronym.

I await an in game message from you.

We have some lore in there too, I like it. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello, i am birdseed and i have heard of your clan for a long while. I have heard a great many good things about you guys and i was wanting to join this clan for a long while now. i do have a couple friends in their, one of them being BeyoWolfFusion and the other being NecroPony369, and they talk very highly of you. ive been looking around for a long time for a clan, and i think this might be it. :)

Hello, i am birdseed and i have heard of your clan for a long while. I have heard a great many good things about you guys and i was wanting to join this clan for a long while now. i do have a couple friends in their, one of them being BeyoWolfFusion and the other being NecroPony369, and they talk very highly of you. ive been looking around for a long time for a clan, and i think this might be it. :)

I'm happy all of you talk so highly of us. I only hope that we can meet and exceed your expectations. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'm thinking about leaving my current clan, and joining you guys, but I need to know if you got free slots for someone new, so I won't end up stranded. If so, then I'll leave proper introduction.

Overly-inactive members are (often) cleared out and added to an external list, so there's ALWAYS room.

Plus if not, the title of a clan thread can be altered at any time to suit that message)

Overly-inactive members are (often) cleared out and added to an external list, so there's ALWAYS room.

Plus if not, the title of a clan thread can be altered at any time to suit that message)

Alrighty than.

Name in game: VectorWolf

Steam ID: Vector Wolf

Brony: yes, since second half of S1

Best Pone: Luna/NMM

How often I play: everyday

Serious business: nah, just for funz

ML: 13

By this, I solemnly swear to kick Diamond Tiara's flank, and watch out for tree sap.

Alrighty than.

Name in game: VectorWolf

Steam ID: Vector Wolf

Brony: yes, since second half of S1

Best Pone: Luna/NMM

How often I play: everyday

Serious business: nah, just for funz

ML: 13

By this, I solemnly swear to kick Diamond Tiara's flank, and watch out for tree sap.

Aww, don't blame Diamond Tiara. She probably just want to be friends but is too shy to show it. Regardless, invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Finally clan I am looking for. If you have still space for new members, my account name is jakubik25, rank 4. Both me and my kubrow Dash will be exited if we can join.

We should always have space for new members. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey there! I would like to join the clan because I'm looking for active and friendly players.

IGN: Cryless

As long as you read and understand the creed, there won't be a problem. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello everyone, 

I wanted to ask if it was possible to invite my friends in clan my 2 Brony friends, who would like to join our clan:

Recruiter: Jonhax

IGN: PrairieFire51  -  pyramidhead279

Region: EU

Reason: Like me, they have sworn loyalty to the clan, and I ask with your permission, to keep them under my guidance, which will help them to grow and acclimate to the clan

always faithful,

Crusader Jonhax

Archived