Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Cutie Mark Crusaders Slaughtering Grineer! Yaaay!

Invite me!

Rough play time: 1/2 hours Weekdays

3/6 hours Weekends and Holidays.

Oh yeah, and flutters best pony.

3rd Edit: OH RIGHT! I want to join because I'm looking for a friendly community. And the brony community is the friendliest one I'm part of by far!

Cutie Mark Crusaders Slaughtering Grineer! Yaaay!

Invite me!

Rough play time: 1/2 hours Weekdays

3/6 hours Weekends and Holidays.

Oh yeah, and flutters best pony.

3rd Edit: OH RIGHT! I want to join because I'm looking for a friendly community. And the brony community is the friendliest one I'm part of by far!

You applied for two clans that have bad history with one another. xD

Hello everyone, 
I wanted to ask if it was possible to invite my friends in clan my 2 Brony friends, who would like to join our clan:

Recruiter: Jonhax
IGN: PrairieFire51  -  pyramidhead279
Region: EU
Reason: Like me, they have sworn loyalty to the clan, and I ask with your permission, to keep them under my guidance, which will help them to grow and acclimate to the clan

always faithful,

Crusader Jonhax

Sure Jon. Will forward the invites.

Send them our welcomes!

I'd like to join the CMC

Well, that IS a reason, even if a bit lacking.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Send them our welcomes!

Ok, LadyScootaloo, I tell them personally that they are welcome in the clan, then I make them take a ride mle dojo and I explain some things about the clan

You applied for two clans that have bad history with one another. xD

Send them our welcomes!

Well, that IS a reason, even if a bit lacking.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Am I still invited? I wanted to join just the one.

EDIT: Okay, no. Can you invite me? I wanted to join this one more anyways. :3

Am I still invited? I wanted to join just the one.

EDIT: Okay, no. Can you invite me? I wanted to join this one more anyways. :3

Normally we never invite peeps who don't actually have any inclination of picking one clan specifically, but, you already seem to be in a clan or have a pending invite to one.

Hi I would like to join CMC, been looking for a casual clan for a while now because I wanna play with other people and do some research

I do hope things will go back the way it was after what happened previously (yes i read pass post, curious of what happened there)

IGN: Xanders9

Region: Asia

Well that post needs about 20% more info XD

I completely agree.

Little Ponies FTW

IGN: BananaMeepok

Cheers (=

Howdy! I'm glad you decided to take a look at our clan, (and I assume you want to join) but you didn't have what we require you to put in your post to validate your application. To put it simply, you didn't state you wanted to join, or why you wanted to, or at least it wasn't clear. So that being said, we have an invitation with your name on it, but I'm going to need you to either edit your post or make a new one saying that you want to join and why. After that, the rest is history.

Hi I would like to join CMC, been looking for a casual clan for a while now because I wanna play with other people and do some research

I do hope things will go back the way it was after what happened previously (yes i read pass post, curious of what happened there)

IGN: Xanders9

Region: Asia

Don't you worry about that. It's all been sorted out, trust me. Invite sent. Welcome, curious Crusader.

-stabs self in foot-

Time to do this event.

edit : In 12 hours from now because I have to go live life.

While it's cool that this is another 'active personal best' event, I'd like to remind y'all peeps that we're not interested in forcing people to play how they don't want to.

If you think we're holding you back and you'd prefer a nice clan rank over having other peeps mess up your score and mood, then my apologies for that, but you'll have to deal with it.

p.s. If you feel like this isn't enough, why not try to rank high on your personal best.

You can advertise us by showing up on the individual rankings. :D

Hi, i would like to join this clan, is it still possible?

if so, my IGN is Nepellion and i want to join because it's getting kind of lonely playing alone, and you guys seem like a pretty nice bunch.

Thanks in advance. :)

Of course it's still possible. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

I'd like to have a friend invited to the clan. He's relatively new, but I've been teaching him and he is getting better. He's on pretty frequently as well.

He's a brony and he has expressed interest in joining us, as he wants to play with a larger group.

IGN: The_Doctor91011

Thanks!

I'd like to have a friend invited to the clan. He's relatively new, but I've been teaching him and he is getting better. He's on pretty frequently as well.

He's a brony and he has expressed interest in joining us, as he wants to play with a larger group.

Thanks!

As long as he wants to join and he know the creeds, he will be welcome here. Invite sent. Tell him I said "Welcome, Crusader"

A friend of mine wishes to join Cutie Mark Crusaders. He can not post on this Forum for some strange reason, so I am for him.
His in game name is SleepingThunder. 
He is a friend of Deadrinker and wishes for fellowTenno to communicate with.

Thanks! :3

Thanks!

Taken care of... apparently.

Forward our welcomes!

A friend of mine wishes to join Cutie Mark Crusaders. He can not post on this Forum for some strange reason, so I am for him.

His in game name is SleepingThunder. 

He is a friend of Deadrinker and wishes for fellowTenno to communicate with.

Thanks! :3

Don't forget to forward him the rules and our welcomes. :D

Invite sent.

Hi!

I would like to join to the clan because I am a brony and I need some help to play the game. 

Anyway, im going to leave my information:

IGN: Druller900

Region: America East

Howdy! Textbook example of an application. Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived