Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Dear Cutie Mark Crusaders,

My username is Dark11Pact, but you can call me "The Supreme Ruler of Everything That is Dark" ("Dark" for short), I came here wanting to become part of your clan so we could seek out Grineer, corpus, infested and commit mass genocide upon their races, and also so I could make more friends(forced by my mother). I also came here so I could become apart of the same clan as the awesome, daring, nice, knowledgeable, and Superincrediblefantasticsob "RogueDarkJedi. He was the first person that helped me out when I started playing the game and was my first (temporary) friend in the game as well. He defines everything you all have as your expectations and is great at Warframe(from what I've seen thus far). Here is my information below, and It be an honor, NAY... A PRIVELAGE to be apart of your prestigious clan. 

Dark11Pact

Silver Initiate[2]

Mastery 17,700

Next Rank(Gold Initiate) in 4,800

General Stats

Time Played 26:17: 31

Skill 0

Gross(Disgusting?) Income 281,112

ect.

ect.

ect.

(just for the mass genocide evidence)

Combat Stats

Grineer Kills 2,041

Infestation Kills 1,104

Corpus Kills 1,958

Other Kills Error: "Too many to count"

Grineer Boss Kills 4

Infestation Boss Kills 0

Corpus Boss KIlls 1

Total Kills 5,096

Headshots 447

ect. ect. ect.

I currently use Loki and my Weapons go as follows:

Strun Rank 13

Twin Vipers Unranked(They just got finished building)

Dual Heated Swords Rank 19

Goals: 1.)Farming Jackal to get Rhino

2.)Building Frost Prime when Update 8 comes out

3.) Becoming the best in the clan(step 1 towards world domination)

4.) If I keep playing as much as I am now(I love this game, you have no idea) then I will buy platinum and continue my goals to bigger and better things(aka world domination)

So I hope you all accept my request, and I look forward to killing you all, you all are my next targets after these despicable Grineer... err I mean, I LOOK FORWARD TO PLAYING WITH YOU ALL IN GAME FRIENDS!

Sincerely, Dark11Pact (Keep your enemies close, keep your friends closer... to stab them both in the back)

Glad to have you aboard. ^^

In other news.. if anyone is interested in a free copy of Magicka, look around on one of our social services.. *wink*

dlq24h.png

My magicka game doesn't work, and I can't seem to fix it. qq

I miss spamming thunderbolt while gunning my friends down with the M60.

My magicka game doesn't work, and I can't seem to fix it. qq

I miss spamming thunderbolt while gunning my friends down with the M60.

Ah yes.. the good 'old days'. ..sort of. It was more of a PvP game than PvE from my experience, gunning friends down and whatnot; lots of fun. x3

I don't know what kind of trouble you're experiencing with the game but I'm sure there's a solution for it some way or another.. though I noticed Arrowhead is more occupied with their other game as of late (The Showdown Effect) so I don't really know. ._.

Nevertheless, it's still a good game that warrants a play-through for anyone who hasn't played it yet. ^^;

Awesome! That was rainbow-speed, thanks! :D

Could have been faster but I was occupied with something else when I got the heads-up. ;3

The chat in-game doesn't seem to work at the moment, so if you have Skype feel free to join us there if you want to chat.

Information can be found on the first page. ..unless I'm the only one whose chat doesn't work, in which case: Bleh! ^^;

@Stilted:

Invite has been sent.

Welcome to the CMC, Crusader! :3

Greetings fellow FiM-Fans,

I have a Question. Is it neccessary to use Skype?

I am one of those strange people who dislike having more than one

Program on their Computers that, essentially, do the same thing.

And since I have TS, Skype is a 5th Wheel for me.

If Skype is not in the "Absolutely neccessary for CMC`s"-Category I would join in a Heartbeat.

That is good news!

If you will have me, I would like to join then.

IGN: ShadDevil

Region: Europe, Germany

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif

Invite sent!  - uh oh, it would appear you're already in a guild. You will have to break your vows with them before you join us. 

To leave your existing clan, go to your in-game contacts and right click on the clan icon. 

You can check out our rules here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-all-regions-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/?p=204119

We are pleased to have you amoungst our ranks ShadDevil. May your path be blessed by the light. 

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif

Invite sent!  - uh oh, it would appear you're already in a guild. You will have to break your vows with them before you join us. 

To leave your existing clan, go to your in-game contacts and right click on the clan icon. 

You can check out our rules here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/22916-all-regions-the-cutie-mark-crusaders/?p=204119

We are pleased to have you amoungst our ranks ShadDevil. May your path be blessed by the light. 

Wait, what? I am in a Clan? That would be news to me...

I just checked in the Clan Tab and the only thing there was your Invitation, so, I have no Idea why you would get

such a strange Message.

I accepted the invitation, of course. I am happy to be on board. I regret that I cannot stay to make the ole`Meet`n`greet

but I have to take a Break for today due to early-starting Plans tomorrow.

Went exclusively once more into the Game for the Invitation. ^^

I just checked in the Clan Tab and the only thing there was your Invitation, so, I have no Idea why you would get

such a strange Message.

I accepted the invitation, of course. I am happy to be on board. I regret that I cannot stay to make the ole`Meet`n`greet

Well, I am glad to decided to join. We always love meeting new people.

P5vLX19l.jpg

such a strange Message.

All's well that ends well. 

O4H9P.gif

131, it seems. Yes, we are that good. )

We must have someone who is exceptional at farming moas. Sure wasn't me, I killed only a hundred mayhaps.

I pulled a 48 hour marathon, so hopefully that helped a bit. No clue how many I killed though. 

As for being the clan rarity - YES! But no as well. I mean I don't mind trying to do a Clan logo/crest, but if I do try - you guys have to bug me about it cosntantly, otherwise I'll never get around to it. We shall never speak of the custom forum signatures. Never. 

Archived