Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

So, this is the place huh? To find out who I am truly meant to be... I am wondering if I join this place, I can figure out who I am. Can I join? I mean I have been in a large clan back in SWTOR, but they just wanted too much out of us at all times. Finding a group like this is like a shared dream

I will live by my new creeds, and that is a Pinkie Promise

So, this is the place huh? To find out who I am truly meant to be... I am wondering if I join this place, I can figure out who I am. Can I join? I mean I have been in a large clan back in SWTOR, but they just wanted too much out of us at all times. Finding a group like this is like a shared dream

I will live by my new creeds, and that is a Pinkie Promise

Hey there, VinylDJScratch.

Much appreciated for reading the Creeds but please head back to the front page and give the "Wanna join?" section another look. Just need to clarify your reason for joining.

Hey there, VinylDJScratch.

Much appreciated for reading the Creeds but please head back to the front page and give the "Wanna join?" section another look. Just need to clarify your reason for joining.

Sorry about that. Must have been typing while drinking. My reasons for wanting to join are that since coming back to this game, I have to admit I was pretty lost. But as it turned out one of my friends from another game helped me here and told me that I was able to join I was told that I would have an opportunity to help others and have fun doing it at the same. I hope that can clarify my reasons

Hello everyone! Names kell, i read the rules and id like to join you guys. Yes i know "i have a friend in here" isnt a valid reason. But, he brought me from world of warcraft to thisgame and told me you guys were a really good clan with nice people etc. I thought that maybe a clan a good friend of mine reccommends in the place to start honestly. All i can really say.

Hey i want to join an active clan with lots of friendly players because i just started and most people in the chat don't want to help or anything and i heard that you are a really helpful and friendly clan. i've read the rules and i will never be against em. ign: agr1234

Sorry about that. Must have been typing while drinking. My reasons for wanting to join are that since coming back to this game, I have to admit I was pretty lost. But as it turned out one of my friends from another game helped me here and told me that I was able to join I was told that I would have an opportunity to help others and have fun doing it at the same. I hope that can clarify my reasons

Howdy VinylDJScratch.

No problems. Everything checks out. I hope the CMC can provide what you're looking for.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hello everyone! Names kell, i read the rules and id like to join you guys. Yes i know "i have a friend in here" isnt a valid reason. But, he brought me from world of warcraft to thisgame and told me you guys were a really good clan with nice people etc. I thought that maybe a clan a good friend of mine reccommends in the place to start honestly. All i can really say.

Howdy Kellandrian.

I'm going to confer with Haldos and the both of us will reach a decision regarding your application and get we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hey i want to join an active clan with lots of friendly players because i just started and most people in the chat don't want to help or anything and i heard that you are a really helpful and friendly clan. i've read the rules and i will never be against em. ign: agr1234

Howdy agr1234.

I hope that we can provide the things you're looking for. You should be fine as long as you keep your promise to never break our rules.

i've have read the rules i know not to be rude don't be racist dont spam in clan chat don't cuse although i do sometimes but it's not a habit for me, i can control it so now i know being kind in this clan is her #1 piority. I wish to join this clan because i want to be apart of a commuity that helps each other and that are really active so far every clan i join isn't active enough.I just came back to warframe after update 18 but im catching up but i would also want a clan to help me catch up even faster. :)

IGN: THEGODNESS

I'm a returning player to the game and being in a clan can help a lot when getting back into things. I've read the rules + guidelines and I liked this part "A curse riddled verse is not the worst, but don’t make it a habit. In fact, quite the reverse."   The rules will be very easy to follow and I will.

As for the reason why I'd like to join this clan over another it's because my perception of this is that it is very well run. There are systems in place to deal with problems, the crests are also something that I haven't seen in another clan, usually one would only expect to see ranks. The clan also has a pretty cool name xD which is a plus. The clan achievements were also compelling reasons to join, with one of the clan leaders placing in 37th during specters of liberty, that's pretty cool. 

ign: MilitantPasta

Howdy again Kellandrian, sorry it took so long getting back to you.

I've talked with Haldos and while we not agree 100% with each other at all times, we do agree on denying your application at this time. As you've said yourself and as we've stated on the first page, saying you have a friend with us is not a sufficient reason. If you honestly cannot think of a reason why you would like to join us over another clan, then I'm afraid that we don't have much of a unique experience to provide you.

If you would still like to join, take some time, look at other clan pages and see if you can find a reason to join us that would be your own. We want to make sure that we are a good clan for you.

Hey, I was hoping to rejoin the CMC.  I used to be a member, but was kicked after being absent for about a year.

Howdy again Somerse.

Always happy to see returning members. Before you receive an invite back, I will direct you to the first page of this thread and have you read over our rules again. Some things may have changed in your absence.

i've have read the rules i know not to be rude don't be racist dont spam in clan chat don't cuse although i do sometimes but it's not a habit for me, i can control it so now i know being kind in this clan is her #1 piority. I wish to join this clan because i want to be apart of a commuity that helps each other and that are really active so far every clan i join isn't active enough.I just came back to warframe after update 18 but im catching up but i would also want a clan to help me catch up even faster. :)

IGN: THEGODNESS

Howdy THEGODNESS.

Very much appreciated for reading the rules and I do believe we can provide the helpful community that you're looking for, but there is one part of your application here that gives me pause.

Now, I will preface by saying with your acknowledgement of our creeds and your first reason for wanting to join us, you are definitely approved for joining us.

However, your next statement: "and that are really active so far every clan i join isn't active enough". That may be an issue for us. As we are a Moon tier clan and have 350+ members, we only have about 15-20 online at any given moment a day. I don't know what you qualify as active, but to me, this is a bit less than I would expect for a clan of our size.

That being said, if these are acceptable numbers to you and you would still like to join us, let me know either in a new post or a PM and an invitation will be sent your way.

I'm a returning player to the game and being in a clan can help a lot when getting back into things. I've read the rules + guidelines and I liked this part "A curse riddled verse is not the worst, but don’t make it a habit. In fact, quite the reverse."   The rules will be very easy to follow and I will.

As for the reason why I'd like to join this clan over another it's because my perception of this is that it is very well run. There are systems in place to deal with problems, the crests are also something that I haven't seen in another clan, usually one would only expect to see ranks. The clan also has a pretty cool name xD which is a plus. The clan achievements were also compelling reasons to join, with one of the clan leaders placing in 37th during specters of liberty, that's pretty cool. 

ign: MilitantPasta

Howdy MilitantPasta.

Everything checks out. I hope we can provide the experience(s) you're looking for. If you ever have any questions/comments/concerns, please feel free to let either myself or Haldos know.

Howdy once again, Tesert.

Perhaps your fourth time will be the charm.

Just as I went in-game to send your invite, I get the message that you're already in a clan. You'll need to leave your current clan in order for me to send our invitation out.

Ahh, I wasn't aware i can't recieve invitations while I already was in a clan. Should be okay now, hopefully!

Awkward

Ahh, I wasn't aware i can't recieve invitations while I already was in a clan. Should be okay now, hopefully!

Awkward

Howdy once again, again, Tesert.

There we go. Everything's sorted out now. After all the effort you've gone through, I hope you enjoy your time with us.

I read the full set of rules and wish to join!

Howdy Simkidd3000.

Reading the rules is appreciated, but is seems you didn't read our "Wanna join?" section, as you're missing information we need to consider your application. If you are still interested in joining, please try making a new application.

IGN: HydrazoN

I have read the rules, and I wish to join your clan. The reason why I want to join your clan is because I been in and out of warframe for a long time. I took break and didn't play, and I going back in playing. I believe that strength is in numbers, but it also need people to help that could help clan members out when needed when ever a clan member can. 

IGN: ThetaSigma3

Hello, I started playing 2 months ago so I'm kind of new. I'm not in a clan and while that isn't really a key to the game, It's always good having someone to help or play with. You clan is pretty big, and as I see from your post, it has good people in it. I've read the rules and I'll do my best to help people. Thanks.

Hai! :3 I used to be in this clan but was removed for inactivity. But now I'm back into the game and wish to rejoin. Before you ask,  I have re-read the creeds =P And my reason for wanting to rejoin is because I really liked this clan, even though I may not have been in it for very long. Everyone was friendly and...Weird. but the GOOD kind of weird XP I liked that :3

IGN: RD-Dashie

IGN: HydrazoN

I have read the rules, and I wish to join your clan. The reason why I want to join your clan is because I been in and out of warframe for a long time. I took break and didn't play, and I going back in playing. I believe that strength is in numbers, but it also need people to help that could help clan members out when needed when ever a clan member can. 

Howdy HydrazoN.

As long as you follow our creeds and be helpful when you can, that's about all we can ask for.

IGN: ThetaSigma3

Hello, I started playing 2 months ago so I'm kind of new. I'm not in a clan and while that isn't really a key to the game, It's always good having someone to help or play with. You clan is pretty big, and as I see from your post, it has good people in it. I've read the rules and I'll do my best to help people. Thanks.

Howdy ThetaSigma3

A bit terse, but I think I understand what you're getting at. As long as you continue to follow our creeds, you'll fit in just fine.

Hai! :3 I used to be in this clan but was removed for inactivity. But now I'm back into the game and wish to rejoin. Before you ask,  I have re-read the creeds =P And my reason for wanting to rejoin is because I really liked this clan, even though I may not have been in it for very long. Everyone was friendly and...Weird. but the GOOD kind of weird XP I liked that :3

IGN: RD-Dashie

Howdy again RD-Dashie

Thank you very much for reading our creeds again. We're always happy to see returning members.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

OK. let me try this again.... I would like to join now having read the rules fully(yes, having seen the that i needed the reason REASON to join, pardon my memory), and the reason is I'd like to be a part of this community and to help out when I am can!

Howdy again Simkidd3000

Terse, but I believe your heart is in the right place. Just make sure you follow our creeds, and everything should be fine.

I wish to join and I read the guidelines and rules. I really want to join.

Howdy MasterPorky

Reading and agreeing to our creeds is appreciated. However, to make sure that we are a good fit for you, we ask applicants to provide a reason for wanting to join the CMC over say, another clan. We want to make sure we can provide what you're looking for. so, if you really do want to join, I ask that you make a new post or PM a reason for wanting to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

I have read the rules, and I wish to join your clan. The reason why I want to join your clan is because i joined a few clans that went so active/helpful and loved the clan as soon as i saw it

Howdy TheJmaster911

Reading the creeds is appreciated and I'm sorry to hear about your experiences with past clans, but I'm afraid your reason for wanting to join us is not sufficient enough. We want to make sure that we are a good fit for you, and can provide you with the experience you're looking for. So if you would still like to join, please make a new post or PM a reason for wanting to join the Cutie Mark Crusaders over another clan.

Greetings all. I was previously a member of CMC and would like to rejoin. I have read the creeds and guidelines and would like to join this clan again, a place where I can enjoy the company of the people who are friendly, helpful and fun to play with.

Cheers,

Hugofish

Greetings all. I was previously a member of CMC and would like to rejoin. I have read the creeds and guidelines and would like to join this clan again, a place where I can enjoy the company of the people who are friendly, helpful and fun to play with.

Cheers,

Hugofish

Howdy again Hugofish.

We are always happy to see returning members.

Invite sent. Welcome back, Crusader.

Archived