Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Time to build our new clubho... I mean DOJO !

"U8 - Rise of the Warlords" is here :D

yay

Pardon my subdued Happiness for I am one of the many people who get Insta-crashes as soon as the Solar System zooms out.

Honestly hope it will get fixed soon. I wanna take a look at the new Weapons and such...-.-

yay

Pardon my subdued Happiness for I am one of the many people who get Insta-crashes as soon as the Solar System zooms out.

Honestly hope it will get fixed soon. I wanna take a look at the new Weapons and such...-.-

Yeah, me too >.< I just started the game and get insta-crash...

North America - East. TheAtomicRainbomb is my ign.

Invite sent! Welcome to the CMC!

Would I be able to join?

NA-East player here. IGN: DjCrimsonFOx

I'd love to join this clan, I play in either of the Europe zones (EU east more often than west).

In-game name: Kalman

Looking to join.

IGN: Octarare

Hope to see you all soon ^^

invite plz :D

Sorry but you are current in another clan, You will need to leave your previous one before joining!

QuadraInvite!

twilight__s_squee_face_by_gjb93-d4wx88b.

North America - East, NagiOkamigen Ign. /)

I have sent you an invite. I hope you join and have a wonderful time with us. Here are the rules. http://recorder77.wix.com/thecmc#!rules/c199t

oa0pgKHl.png

Greetings.

I'm Aiuz, I like Rhinos and I've naturally come to this place ask for membership ~

It appears you are in another clan or have an invite from any clan. Either way here are the rules to look over. http://recorder77.wix.com/thecmc#!rules/c199t

3sFhOUDl.png

Go ahead and send me an invite as well please. 

I have sent you an invite JerryMouse13. I hope you join and have a wonderful time with us. Here are the rules to read. http://recorder77.wix.com/thecmc#!rules/c199t

oa0pgKHl.png

Hello guys

I'd like to join your clan.

I play on Europe-East.

IGN: Shale2160

I have sent you an invite Shale 2160. I hope you join and have a wonderful time with us. Here are the rules to read. http://recorder77.wix.com/thecmc#!rules/c199t

oa0pgKHl.png

Hi I just have a real quick question.

I currently have a Clan with a friend but now with Update 8 we realized it's pretty impossible to build a decent Dojo with all the materials needed with only 2 people. So we are looking to join a clan. But my friend isnt into MLP what leads me to my question about ingame chat when playing with you guys. Are you bombing each other with MLP inside jokes etc. (xD) or is your communication rather concentrated on the game? I personally wouldnt mind that but I would like to be in a cool clan with my friend and it would be sad if he then left because he cant take all the pony. :D

Hi I just have a real quick question.

I currently have a Clan with a friend but now with Update 8 we realized it's pretty impossible to build a decent Dojo with all the materials needed with only 2 people. So we are looking to join a clan. But my friend isnt into MLP what leads me to my question about ingame chat when playing with you guys. Are you bombing each other with MLP inside jokes etc. (xD) or is your communication rather concentrated on the game? I personally wouldnt mind that but I would like to be in a cool clan with my friend and it would be sad if he then left because he cant take all the pony. :D

There is talk of ponies, but I believe that is more in the Skype chat. If he can take a little talk about ponies, he should be fine in the in-game chat.

There is talk of ponies, but I believe that is more in the Skype chat. If he can take a little talk about ponies, he should be fine in the in-game chat.

Thanks for the quick reply I'm going to talk to him and maybe we'll hope to join you soon! ^^

So many new members in such a short period of time.. x_x

Welcome Crusaders.

@Ogractor: Yeah, overall in-game chat is mostly focused on the game or other pointless banter. If you don't mind the occasional bursts of 'pony material' you should be more than fine. Hope to be able and call you and your friend Crusaders in the near future ;3

Archived