Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Blank flank here, hoping to join the crusaders to start searching for my special talent!

I wonder how does a Grineer slashing cutie mark looks like?

Somewhat like so:

make_my_day__by_vombavr-d5sd4wz.jpg

http://vombavr.deviantart.com/art/Make-my-day-349973027 

Invite sent by the way! 

IGN: liuh2

Region: Oceania

I will kill robots, that's what I do, that's all I do, target eliminated, shutting down.

Warning!;morality~core=null-/-\-/-\-/- 59% ----------;;%hasfailchecksumdir=InVITEsen1    ,-:;//;:=,          . :H@@@MM@M#H/.,+%;,       ,/X+ +M@@M@MM%=,-%HMMM@X/,     -+@MM; $M@@MH+-,;XMMMM@MMMM@+-    ;@M@@M- XM@X;. -+XXXXXHHH@M@M#@/.  ,%MM@@MH ,@%=             .---=-=:=,.  =@#@@@MX.,                -%HX$$%%%:; =-./@M@M$                   .;@MMMM@MM: X@/ -$MM/                    . +MM@@@M$,@M@H: :@:                    . =X#@@@@-,@@@MMX, .                    /H- ;@M@M=.H@@@@M@+,                    %MM+..%#$. /MMMM@MMH/.                  XM@MH; =;  /%+%$XHH@$=              , .H@@@@MX,   .=--------.           -%H.,@@@@@MX,   .%MM@@@HHHXX$$$%+- .:$MMX =M@@MM%.     =XMMM@MM@MM#H;,-+HMM@M+ /MMMX=       =%@M@M#@$-.=$@MM@@@M; %M%=         ,:+$+-,/H#MMMMMMM@= =,               =++%%%%+/:-. haveaniceday 

Invite me pls ;)

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Invite on it's way! 

Remember new members!
~ Craft your clan keys to get access to the CMC clubhouse!
~ Join up with our group conversation on Skype! Ask LadyScootaloo, myself, or one of the other leaders for an invite!
~ Curtsey or bow in the presence of 11! 

DrJurgen I would like an invite please.

Oh no! Jurgen, there dosn't seem to be a Tenno by the name of "DrJurgen" are you sure that's your account name? D: 

Also my little sis is running for Clan mascot at the next Ape.....CMC. "Bring your small relatives to the  lab dojo day!" Could you guys please go to the website and vote for her? It'd mean loads to me.

mqdefault.jpg

And remember! I'm the one that maintains the reactors that power the heaters that warm that water you so love to shower under! 

I know where you all live. All of you.

Hey !

My IG name is DarkBleeder, level 2, Excalibur for this time, Nyx in 3 days, play in French Region, because i'm French ^^

Weapon : Burton, double Ether, dual Viper, Vulkar

I'm looking for a Clan for  fun and someone with who playing ^^

I expect I can join your Clan ^^

mon-petit-poney.png

Archived