Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Dun~dun~dun..

Invite has been sent to Strifex.

Welcome to the Crusaders.

RMwErkU.png jHn95fM.png mPCf2DP.png

For more information and services, read the first post on how to contact us.

@Soko: You're in a clan already or have another invite pending.

Please check your clan tab and get back at us when you're clear to receive the invite.

Thanks.

This is rather amusing to be honest. I'd join ya guys, but I'm already gonna be in *deep breath* Pallytime Pallytime Moocowwolf and Friends and Sand. That's right, ALL of that was the clanname. Good luck in your future ventures, CMC! XD

Hihoooow,

Invites have been sent to the following people:

• Kageryushi (Europe)
  • chigie (Europe, Sweden)
  • Vesper_Akiri (Europe - West)
Welcome to the CMC, Crusaders.

For more information and services, read the first post on how to contact us.

@pinkiepie1sbestpony: You seem to be in a clan already or you have another invite pending.

Please check your clan tab and get back at us when you're clear to receive an invite.

Thanks.

My username is Burmencianblood. Me and the members of my own clan wish to merge with another and a fellow brony group seems like a great candidate. We just want to leave this clan and join yours if you'd please add me.

I am also known as D-Pad the Brony Inquisitor, interviewer of The Brony Show so I can advertise this clan of yours in some strong ways if that interests you at all.

Hi Burmencianblood,

Well, you're more than welcome to merge with us though you may have to talk to Scoot about it if further 'negotiations' are in order.

If you're just thinking of joining with your group you could just post a list of names and we'll get it sorted out I guess.

Invites have been sent to:

• Rockraider (?)
  • TomDRock (?)
Be sure to relay the rules to them , Strifex.

My username is Burmencianblood. Me and the members of my own clan wish to merge with another and a fellow brony group seems like a great candidate. We just want to leave this clan and join yours if you'd please add me.

I am also known as D-Pad the Brony Inquisitor, interviewer of The Brony Show so I can advertise this clan of yours in some strong ways if that interests you at all.

Hi Burmencianblood,

Well, you're more than welcome to merge with us though you may have to talk to Scoot about it if further 'negotiations' are in order.

If you're just thinking of joining with your group you could just post a list of names and we'll get it sorted out I guess.

Wow, Des. You a mindreader? :T   (we've never talked about clan merge situations, but that's the immediate answer I would've given)

As for the advertisement, I do have some qualms about that, so we can discuss that later.

List updated.

Welcome to our new Crusaders. (interact with the clan, we try to keep from being strangers)

RPjCAJz.png

~ Kyaaa.

This musty weather is making me exhausted.. been sleeping for god knows how long now. ._.

Invite has been sent to: Bustawaffles (Amnesia).

Welcome to the CMC, Crusader ;3

randomshield.jpg

Wow, Des. You a mindreader? :T

Oh I wish.

I'm just thinking rationally.. as always.. ..or so I think.

Actually thought about bringing it up, but I figured it'd be okay.

Hello folks! /)

Now there's a lot of people :)
Here goes...

I'm a 24 y.o. web developer from Ukraine. Started playing warframe recently, didn't expect much but now it seems I'll stay here for a while :)
My friends tried this game and left, and I grew tired of randoms who won't even hold the elevator for you, and turned this game into single-player. Been looking for a nice group of people to play with (or just be a part of).
Sadly I don't speak english, I mean, I can understand it quite well, but my spoken english is terrible. My russian is quite good though :D
So if anyone needs a silent companion with crappy gear, feel free to poke me at any time.

Ok, that's enough. Just wanted to make a proper application for no apparent reason.
Actually, the reason is a touch of personality and discipline, because it pleases Twilight Sparkle.

tl;dr Pls invite MuhffinNinja, EU-East.

Archived