Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

I wanna join! I'm from Portugal and i wan't to join because it seems like a fun group of people, and being MLP based is a big plus for me.

IGN: Ricardo58

steam: ricardo5802

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Invite sent Ricardo :D 

tumblr_loby0jzxim1qgdmnzo1_500_by_11meis

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Ahoy fillies and gentlecoats! I want to join yer happy herd!

Why?

To spill the guts of grineers praising love and tollerance!

IGN: Perv0n

Region: EU

...and purple pony is best pony

Hello Perv0n. I have sent you an invite. I hope you join, and have a wonderful time with us.
If you would like a say in clan decisions - please join the steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe
jkC7Z8jl.jpg

Been away from the game for most of the Clan shenanigans and then I stumbled across this post so I figured I'd throw my hat in.

IGN: Thirdstar

Region: Asia

Be nice to have someone to talk to and/or group with while I'm grinding away. Also wanted to see what a Dojo looks like.

Hello noble Cutie Mark Crusaders! I was hoping to find a Brony clan and suddenly you guys appeared. My buddy VivasNoctus mentioned he was in a brony clan and pointed me in this direction. After looking over your creed this seems like a clan i would love to be a part of! Floozer is my game name and also my standard online alias. I am located in NA-West.

Been away from the game for most of the Clan shenanigans and then I stumbled across this post so I figured I'd throw my hat in.

IGN: Thirdstar

Region: Asia

Be nice to have someone to talk to and/or group with while I'm grinding away. Also wanted to see what a Dojo looks like.

Hello noble Cutie Mark Crusaders! I was hoping to find a Brony clan and suddenly you guys appeared. My buddy VivasNoctus mentioned he was in a brony clan and pointed me in this direction. After looking over your creed this seems like a clan i would love to be a part of! Floozer is my game name and also my standard online alias. I am located in NA-West.

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Invites sent! 

And here have some pony: 

para_bellum_by_vombavr-d5ll6s5.jpg

tumblr_loby0jzxim1qgdmnzo1_500_by_11meis

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

IGN: KeirPatrick

Reason:

need to join clan

me want to see the dojo :)

Well, come for the dojo, stay for the awesome people. I hope. Please familiarize yourself with the creed if you have not already done so.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Hey,

IGN:  Kozse

Reason:

Friends in it, and seems like a fun guild.  It'll be really cool to have some people to chat with.  

Byee!

Unfortunately, you seem to already be in a clan or have a pending invite. Please clear that and let us know. Thanks!

My IRL friends just quit playing Warframe and I just want join a friendly casual clan with some access to Dojo content.
A brony'clan should be perfect with the concept "Friendship is Magic" lol.

IGN: Chowalert
Zone : Asia

Thx.

Greetings,

I, (IGN: MonoRainbow) would like to apply for the Cutie Mark Crusaders :3

Region: NA West.

AND, if it weren't for my comrade; VivasNoctus, giving me a helping hoof in Warframe and the fact that there's a large Brony community branch here, I'd probably only roll around in World of Tanks with the 20th Equestria Royal Armored Division [ERAD].  It's very nice to expand around the gaming universe. :D

EU West

IGN : Wazkamuko

id like to join know a few players in the Dojo allready nice guys :)

Greetings,

AND, if it weren't for my comrade; VivasNoctus, giving me a helping hoof in Warframe and the fact that there's a large Brony community branch here, I'd probably only roll around in World of Tanks with the 20th Equestria Royal Armored Division [ERAD].  It's very nice to expand around the gaming universe. :D

Please familiarize yourselves with the creed if you have not already done so. If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

Invites sent. Welcome Crusaders.

Ign: ChosenTyrant

Region: USA

Please say a little bit about why you want to join the CMC. Thank you!

Greetings,

Wait. Your from ERAD? Well welcome fellow ERAD member. Didn't expect to see any ERAD at the very least join this clan.

Alright, invite cleared, please resend the invite. :)

Alright. I have passed you an invite, do with it what you will.

If you would like a say in clan decisions - please join the steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe
jkC7Z8jl.jpg

Archived