Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

Sup guys! I just got back from Bronycon 2013 in the Baltimore Convention Center! Went with Panzerdraco (aka Fallfeathers).

Turnout was higher than projected figures, capping off at 8.5k. Yep, we beat AnthroCon in attendance! (6.5k, I think?) There were some spectacular (and not-so-spectacular) cosplayers wandering about. The dealer's den was amazing; most of the artwork there was breathtaking and stunning, and the variety staggered me.

VA attendance included:

∙ Nicole Oliver (Princess Celestia, Cheerilee)

∙ Lee Tockar (Snips, Stephen Magnet)

∙ Michelle Creber (Applebloom)

∙ Maddy Peters (Scootaloo)

∙ Brenda Crichlow (Zecora)

∙ Cathy Weseluck (Spike)

I missed both of the VA panels, unfortunately. I did catch the writer's one though! M.A. Larson was there. I believe in him because I saw him, so he must exist. I met EileMonty in the lobby of the Hilton this morning before I left for the airport too, and she's a real sweetheart.

CMC dogtags (for clan pride!)

QW6yDG6.jpg

Also got myself a CMC patch. Not sure what to do with it, but whatevs.

Red dots = my stuff, unmarked = Panzerdraco's (aka Fallfeathers). My badge's surname is edited out for privacy reasons.

y2nfD1j.jpg

I actually have my own Carbonesque Luna like the one there, but I left it at home. We both got a Hoof Beatz plush (one of the con mascots). I also managed to snag the Celestia print too, but the one shown is also Panzer's; his was signed by Nicole Oliver. His badge is absolutely covered in signatures - mostly from artists on his design staff, but there's an occasional VA in there. EileMonty actually autographed it too.

Panzer also gave a speech at the closing ceremonies, so I'll post back with a link to a video link once Everfree Network is done reviewing and posting all of the panel footage. Anyway, we had a ton of fun and picked up a lot of cool stuff! He's still on the flight back home to Aussieland right now, and I'm about to dive into some Grineer and kick the everliving shizzle out of them to celebrate.

Cheers!

OMG SU CUTE OMG I WANT TO JOIN

I have a pony in real life but my friends make fun of me cause Im a guy :( 

I want to join you already know the reason IGN is Zyos 

PLS PLS PLS :(

Oh and im from Italy now living in Costa Rica

Hope I can make lots of friends 

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gifSure, invite sent.

Oh and tell your friends, they're sexist chumps. 

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Some cleaning has been done. MIA list updated.

__Apple__ (Crusader)
Alittlelost06 (Crusader)
Alpha268 (Crusader)
AOGeno (Crusader)
Arkgon (Crusader)
blzbry (Crusader)
BluPup (Crusader)
BovineDiabetes (Crusader)
darklink827 (Crusader)
dEgEl_91 (Crusader)
DreamsOfTrance (Crusader)
Gregonator (Crusader)
Hammerhead_FireCaste (Crusader)
IcedCreameD (Crusader)
Ladanur (Crusader)
Lawnlelyan (Crusader)
Leidolf (Crusader)
Low_Sodium (Crusader)
Na_han (Crusader)
PyroHavok (Crusader)
RainyClouds1349 (Crusader)
Rand0m_Her0 (Crusader)
Ranteamo (Crusader)
rfctks (Crusader)
sherlockthetaco (Crusader)
stilted (Crusader)
Sunoiz (Crusader)
TGMistake (Crusader)
The_Sandtiger (Crusader)
ToaMimrik (Crusader)
Toberas (Crusader)
Tyzh (Crusader)

Hello everypony! I'm Midnight Heart. My IGN is midnightheart. I'm located the United states in the mid west area. I play on the NA west region. Due to various reasons I sleep during the day and play at night. I believe that means I am online during Asia/Europes daytime (I am guessing).  Are a lot of you from that area of the world?

I want to joining CMC. The issue is that I would have to leave my current clan, Gryphus Tech Corporation. I have a lot of friends in the clan that I play with a lot. I have them on my friends list so I can still play with them. I don't want to leave the clan till I can get an invite immediately after. Not having clan chat available to get squads together is rather difficult. Is there a way that we could set a time to meet to do this? Assuming I am accepted into CMC.

I hope this isn't unreasonable. I hope to join you soon. c:

P.S. Whoever is going to invite me can add me in game to get a hold of me if that is easier for you. I will also check back here often.

Edit: Please excuse my brains apparent malfunctioning. I am rather embarrassed of to many parts of this.

I seem to have left out a few things I should not have. I believe this was because I was unsure of how things would go, due to me being in another clan and some doubting myself at the time. I want to fix that now.

I did/have read the creeds many times. I understand them and am happy to comply.

My reasons for wanting to join are many. First, I love MLP: FiM and have been seeking a group feels and I can talk with about it. It's a bonus to have it in a game that I spend a lot of time on. I have heard great things about CMC and was referred by a friend. I shall stop there with the reasons as I don't want to take anyponines whole day. c:

Hello everypony! I'm Midnight Heart. My IGN is midnightheart. I'm located the United states in the mid west area. I play on the NA west region. Due to various reasons I sleep during the day and play at night. I believe that means I am online during Asia/Europes daytime (I am guessing).  Are a lot of you from that area of the world?

I want to joining CMC. The issue is that I would have to leave my current clan, Gryphus Tech Corporation. I have a lot of friends in the clan that I play with a lot. I have them on my friends list so I can still play with them. I don't want to leave the clan till I can get an invite immediately after. Not having clan chat available to get squads together is rather difficult. Is there a way that we could set a time to meet to do this? Assuming I am accepted into CMC.

I hope this isn't unreasonable. I hope to join you soon. c:

P.S. Whoever is going to invite me can add me in game to get a hold of me if that is easier for you. I will also check back here often. 

avatar2_by_11meister-d62n6mi.gif ~ Righteo, friend request sent midnightheart

When you're next on, we can do the transferal of allegiances at your discretion. Not entirely sure why you're so fearful of leaving Gryphus Tech, and simply waiting for an invite to the CMC - but we can be accommodating. 

~Clan Rules~

steam_icon___lyra_by_spikeslashrarity_d4

~Steam group, for those who want a say in how things are run~

Alliance list updated.

Thanks to yuikami(pgo) & Jabbzz (b.Midnight) for approving!

Next clans to verify with

- Quantum Entanglement

- Takeshi Circle

- Flow

- Outlaw Star

- Marcab Confederacy

Hey CMC! May I know how many members you guys have right now? :D

Archived