Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Allregion&casual] The Cutie Mark Crusaders!

LadyScootaloo

North America! 

I want to join because I want to meet people and make some friends!

I want to join so I can experience clan activity with people I think I could get along with.

NA - East

Invites sent.

Welcome Crusaders.

Please familiarize yourselves with the clan creed/rules on the first page if you have not already done so.

If you'd like a say in clan decisions please ask for an invite to the steam group.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/cmcwarframe#

I will not tarnish the name of the CMC

I will not look down on opinions of others

I will not trick or mislead a new Tenno

I will not insult people who do not share our taste.

I would much like to join, Im in in middle europe region.

I think it would be fun to have a clan to hang around with, and since i already were into colorful horses, then why not? I even made music about it help

I'm in Europe...well Britain...but you know we get tarred wth the same brush :3

want to join because i have pals in the clan and it would be nice to be with them

Welcome, Crusader.

Invite sent. (that's a lovely reason)

I will not tarnish the name of the CMC

I will not look down on opinions of others

I will not trick or mislead a new Tenno

I will not insult people who do not share our taste.

I would much like to join, Im in in middle europe region.

I think it would be fun to have a clan to hang around with, and since i already were into colorful horses, then why not? I even made music about it help

Ooookay. Invite sent.

Welcome, Crusader.

My husband is on your clan and I want to join cause I love Ponies and we got one

We live in Costa Rica and I got a lot of keys to share

The keys are irrelevant.

Welcome, Crusader.

A Trinity from Europe region looking to join. Haven't been in clans before, and got a friend in this one.

I'm not quite sure if that's a reason, but it usually is, so, welcome, Crusader.

Region: North America

Reason for joining: I have the need to be in a clan that knows how to play casually and have fun, i also dont mind the pony fanbase as i find the character designs for them pretty nice, i've never really watched the show though, just clips. I also am on my computer almost all day, meaning i can contribute etc. most of the time. I also have skype, mumble, teamspeak, ventrilo, and of course steam as means for contact should any even come along so i am within easy reach. Also if im in the clan i might come back into full time framing, as of now i run on a potatoed level 30 frost with aurora, 750 shields and 350 health or something of the sort, level 30 potatoed lex, level 30 potatoed zorens, you get the point, i like to potato things. I consider myself a semi serious player when it comes to video games, although im not the best and am always improving. 

As for the creeds, i like them, its a fair set of rules, and its a nice set of rules, all players should be treated with respect, and if a joke is offending, im always one to apologize about it. Treat others as you'd treat yourself i guess? Anyways, this application is rambling on

TL;DR I want to join a clan because i like warframe and nice people.

The creeds are as followed, will memorize eventually

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.
We will not look down on the opinions of others.
We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.
We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

Region: North America

Reason for joining: I have the need to be in a clan that knows how to play casually and have fun, i also dont mind the pony fanbase as i find the character designs for them pretty nice, i've never really watched the show though, just clips. I also am on my computer almost all day, meaning i can contribute etc. most of the time. I also have skype, mumble, teamspeak, ventrilo, and of course steam as means for contact should any even come along so i am within easy reach. Also if im in the clan i might come back into full time framing, as of now i run on a potatoed level 30 frost with aurora, 750 shields and 350 health or something of the sort, level 30 potatoed lex, level 30 potatoed zorens, you get the point, i like to potato things. I consider myself a semi serious player when it comes to video games, although im not the best and am always improving. 

As for the creeds, i like them, its a fair set of rules, and its a nice set of rules, all players should be treated with respect, and if a joke is offending, im always one to apologize about it. Treat others as you'd treat yourself i guess? Anyways, this application is rambling on

TL;DR I want to join a clan because i like warframe and nice people.

The creeds are as followed, will memorize eventually

We will not tarnish the name of the CMC.

We will not look down on the opinions of others.

We will not trick or mislead new Tenno.

We will not insult people who do not share our tastes.

Too long and swindly.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

i'm unholyaxe and i'm in north america west region. And i'm looking to be in a clan and join in on the fun that is warframe.

Welcome to Warframe, firstly.

I'll reconsider this, but if you're just looking to being in a clan, I'd recommend picking one that would suit you in the long run.

well i know about 4 people who are in the clan 3 of which who are pony fans and one who is really invested in this game. And we will be playing this game for awhile especially when the ps4 verison comes out. And thank you for the welcome.

well i know about 4 people who are in the clan 3 of which who are pony fans and one who is really invested in this game. And we will be playing this game for awhile especially when the ps4 verison comes out. And thank you for the welcome.

Ah, I see.

Alright.

Invite sent. Welcome, Crusader.

Archived