The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Talk About Trinity

ss4chris

so  i was in an ODD with  a group of randoms and they were talking about trinity being nerfed and I think we all agreed on this:

Trinity wasn't even being talked about  being hit til People grabbed hold of her ability to basically  destroy enemies at  high waves with her blessing/ link combo with a suicide weapon IE: stug/ ogris. castanas.  We agreed that if you  made it where only  link is affect by enemy dmg not  ally or your own I think she'll be fine. Because if you hit her Link and Blessing, wut else will she have going for her? Well of life and Energy vampire require an enemy to  stay alive while your ally sits and wait for energy and health to come back. No one wants that. They want a fast paced game. So  Like we suggested   remove the ability to reflect dmg to enemy with your and your allies weapons and make it only enemy only or change well of life and energy vampire to be more effective all around.

Thoughts?

I liked Scott's reworked Rhino.

I liked Scott's reworked Frost.

I have faith in his reworked Trinity.

Ill come back to you since you and me seem to main trinity and see if thats the case.

I wanna have faith but i feel hes going to wreck trinity to the ground. 

Ill still main her.. but.. bleh we'll just wait and see.

Pretty certain people were complaining about Blessing's extensive invincibility period long before the Link + Blessing self-damage trick. But I agree that if their going to change Blessing than they may as well overhaul WoL and EV while they're at it, I never liked the mechanics for those two skills.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

Pretty certain people were complaining about Blessing's extensive invincibility period long before the Link + Blessing self-damage trick. But I agree that if their going to change Blessing than they may as well overhaul WoL and EV while they're at it, I never liked the mechanics for those two skills.

I never once heard since  she came out ( been playing since U8) and the changes to WOL and EV its when people starting abusing her link and  blessing with a self inflicting weapon a couple months ago the  cry for Trinity nerfs took place

but yes WOL and EV are going to have to change  to compensate for lInk and blessing nerfs if that is what is going to happen.

be nice if my idea got through to scott to just make it where reflect enemy dmg  back not  everything else. 

I never once heard since  she came out ( been playing since U8) and the changes to WOL and EV its when people starting abusing her link and  blessing with a self inflicting weapon a couple months ago the  cry for Trinity nerfs took place

but yes WOL and EV are going to have to change  to compensate for lInk and blessing nerfs if that is what is going to happen.

be nice if my idea got through to scott to just make it where reflect enemy dmg  back not  everything else. 

They were there, just not that frequent (definitely a lot outcry around the time they overhauled her though) . I still agree with you that Link shouldn't block self-damage though.

They were there, just not that frequent (definitely a lot outcry around the time they overhauled her though) . I still agree with you that Link shouldn't block self-damage though.

I hope it gets through devs. I sent a pm to scott. if nothing goes though ill still play her i just won't feel impactful anymore.

I never played trinity to like go for 200 waves like The theory crafters Tenno Os etc. ya. Just to have fun and support my team.