The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Latron Available For Credits In The Market

Deidaku

Could be  good to help new players get through venus ( impact dmg) + it would initiate them to semi auto rifles.

Why? Becuse you needs plastids to craft it.....there's no way a new player can craft this unless he gets to uranus Eris saturn and so on and farm there. which is very hard and off putting at first . Too much grind for a basic weapon

Edited by Deidaku

Could be  good to help new players get through venus ( impact dmg) + it would initiate them to semi auto rifles.

Why? Becuse you needs plastids to craft it.....there's no way a new player can craft this unless he gets to uranus Eris saturn and so on and farm there. which is very hard and off putting at first . Too much grind for a basic weapon

I Agree with U.. they should make Latron buy from Credits (sorry for bad english)

The market used to have fully-crafted weapons for credits once upon a time.

Lex, Bo... And the Latron, too, if I remember correctly.

But, there's no potential for Platinum spending in those cases, so we can't be havin' any of that.

Edited by FatalX7

bu-bu-but what about the new player experience....they have to feel the grind in the beginning so it'll become natural at the end :)

Nope : do you really want to maje new players grind from the start? they'll get bored.

even when I started I didn't grind that much. 

+1, It's pretty much on the same level as the Braton and Strun and it fills a niche that the other two don't, all three should be credit purchasable so new players can easily access their preferred playstyle.

P.S. The Latron is a high puncture weapon, unless they changed it recently

Edited by Paradoxbomb

The market used to have fully-crafted weapons for credits once upon a time.

Lex, Bo... And the Latron, too, if I remember correctly.

But, there's no potential for Platinum spending in those cases, so we can't be havin' any of that.

Nope , no one would spend plat on latron .........No ONE

Agreed. New players should get a usable weapon that can be bought with credits. When players reach venus, they pretty much do  not have enough resources or credits to craft anything.

I think that the Braton, Burston, and Latron should be available in shop for credits to give players an option to chose a weapon that fits their playstyle.

DE, open your eyes. This is what you must do for the newcomers. 

One of the many things 

THere's also

> making mandatory mods more accessible ( flow , intensify( serisosly I dropped 2 in all of my playtime...2)

> a longer tutorial 

> A lore to make new player want to stick around longer 

Agreed. New players should get a usable weapon that can be bought with credits. When players reach venus, they pretty much do  not have enough resources or credits to craft anything.

I think that the Braton, Burston, and Latron should be available in shop for credits to give players an option to chose a weapon that fits their playstyle.

and  1 other melee weapon than the skana. -_- 

Edited by Deidaku

The Latron is a menace once you get it. It absolutely destroys grineer and corpus when modded right. I'd say the Karak and the burston. Seriously, I still have my latron it is very much a powerful at low levels. Maybe the Paris for credits.

huehuehue

Jokes aside, I'd like to see this happen. I hear the normal Latron is somewhat good, I'd like to see newer players dominate the Grineer @_@

Especially in the interception missions. you need a long rang weapon!