Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Semi-Official) Clan Alliance Log {Updated}

(PSN)UNLVmark

Listen I don't get paid for talking to you 'people' (Haters), I'm not going to waste time trying to connivence/explain. You can spend your life hating, you feel awesome about yourselves don't you? I showed my friends your replies and guess what? They laughed their asses off, you negative nannies are so sad. "Look dukezap1's leaving we win, we were right ahahaha" is the first response I bet, good for you, what ever helps you sleep at night.

But in the end, I won a long time ago, and I feel good! Why? Because you claimed "I'm a liar" and I didn't lie! meaning... I'm just that good at life, and you failed to accept you can't amount to me. So what does this all mean? Nothing! Because there was no point to any of this, goodbye.

Oh and enjoy our rails, there will be A LOT more where that came from

Listen I don't get paid for talking to you 'people' (Haters), I'm not going to waste time trying to connivence/explain. You can spend your life hating, you feel awesome about yourselves don't you? I showed my friends your replies and guess what? They laughed their asses off, you negative nannies are so sad. "Look dukezap1's leaving we win, we were right ahahaha" is the first response I bet, good for you, what ever helps you sleep at night.

But in the end, I won a long time ago, and I feel good! Why? Because you claimed "I'm a liar" and I didn't lie! meaning... I'm just that good at life, and you failed to accept you can't amount to me. So what does this all mean? Nothing! Because there was no point to any of this, goodbye.

Oh and enjoy our rails, there will be A LOT more where that came from

(Yawns) Oh. Duke's gone? Damn. I enjoyed messing with that little twerp.

Careful Syndicate. It's not just clans that can form an alliance. Your greediness and arrogance in thinking you know what's best for the games economy is likely to get you into trouble. If you attempt to control the majority of the rails, and specifically the best ones, and continue to tax higher than everyone else you could and should expect to see alliances between alliances gunning for you. All empires eventually fall, their longevity depends on the support from their communities and you seem to have made some immediate enemies in said communities. Good Luck. 

Careful Syndicate. It's not just clans that can form an alliance. Your greediness and arrogance in thinking you know what's best for the games economy is likely to get you into trouble. If you attempt to control the majority of the rails, and specifically the best ones, and continue to tax higher than everyone else you could and should expect to see alliances between alliances gunning for you. All empires eventually fall, their longevity depends on the support from their communities and you seem to have made some immediate enemies in said communities. Good Luck.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Pm me. We should talk.

This can be a way to keep all clan alliances logged and confirmed by warlords. Also to check which clans yours may be supporting or not. Got beef with a clan for stealing members, raw deals, contesting solar rails, hate their emblem, taxing their solar rails too high, etc? Post it here. Want your warlord to petition to be part of alliance or want to join/combine one? Post it here. Once confirmed by the clan warlord I'll update this first post to keep it some what organized.

*Now there will be exponential networking thru alliances so this helps see who the clans your aligned with are aligned with.

**Clan beefs only need one side to be confirmed

Confirmed Alliances:

[Twilight Lotus Assassians]

WF Blands (shadow) +

RedSky (storm)

Twilight Orokin

Team Ninja

Jaegar Zero

Honey Badger

NIGHT WATCH

Cresent Angels

Aggro Culture

DESOLATION

Gunzerkers

Ack Force

ZWG

Ozi

Tag Takers

Hunter Base

Modern Day Soliders

Grinderz

Onyx Raven

Death Watchers

Bloodshed Crusaders

Knights of The Republic

ASDF Platoon

Voided

RaiderKlan

YSIW

Lionhearted Warriors

Space Gods

Zeon

Hall of Owl

Dark Terror

The Assassins of Old

Dodgehound

The Booty Warriors

The Chosen

Zero Corps

Supreme Legion

The Reapers

Nova Knights

Easy Company

Demoralize

[The Syndicate]

Destroy All Monsters +

Vampires

*(merged w/ Lotus Empire Alliance) +

GODZ EMPIR3 (shadow)

RIPS of the Lotus (storm)

[Mahakala]

Dharmapala

Riot Squad

[Nexus Confederation]

Iron Army

R41N

The SevenSin Lotus

Tribulation

[Alliance 4]

Jedi Clan

Irish Army

[The Pack]

AZUMA

SEXY

Silent Ninjas

Shadow Master

District 13

Playstation Online

xxOGxx

Shiai Ryu

Tenebris Animas

WTFx

no Solo

Sleeping Phoenix

[Masters Of The Rail]

Jah Jahs Rebels

RedMist

Dust Cloud

GBc

Legion of the Blind

TrueFace

Trusty Tradesmen

AVE CEASAR

ShadowWalker

AngryHermits

Space Hunters

TheGhosts

meerkatmandem

Legends Never Die

the guild

Rektal Rekon

Space Ninja Assassins

The Blackhearts

Killer

PTN

dust to dust

Pen Island

The Lost Souls

GOMI

Minky Moos

Tenno Shadows

Beeje

TENGOKU NO KAGE

NeoFusion

SHAD0W N1NJAS

BrotherFromHell

YSN

the hya empiya

00 Agents

Framed

Rough Necks

Solid State

our clan

Clan Dud No

Classy Penguins

jays bad asses

7th fleet

Pork Sword UK

Wolf Pack 0

[Alliance 2]

The Predator

Wolves of War

Brotherhood of Steel

TEAM VI

DEADLY FRAMES

Mad Hatters

Garou Knights

JEDI

We Are Er3cTeD

atlas

max gun

Fortune

Reaver Movement

The Big Ms

XR8D

Cannibals

TEAR

Phantom_

Current Battles:

Jaeger Zero vs. AoH Death Squad

Dark Energy Alliance vs. Twilight Lotus Assassins

2Fast vs. Orokin Leyends

White Knights vs. Down to Kill All

Confirmed Enemies:

AZUMA - alloutttoopers

Petitioned Alliances/Free Agents:

Some kind of Mafia

Wanksters

Noble_matrix

Space Ninja Assassians

Elite Assassins

Iron Demons

[sHADOWS OF THE ELITE]

lotus

Shadowsz of the Darkness

Soldier Elites

Ouroboros

I'm not even sure where all this hate for us is coming from. Some of you are acting like we shot your dog or something.

Answer: dukezap1, and 20% rails (you should prob throw that kids clan out of your alliance. He did you no favors today. Have aligned with 3 other alliances tonight alone for the sole purpose of attacking you, only more to come), oh and you all just seem incredibly unlikable.

Edited by (PS4)nickbmd

Answer: dukezap1, and 20% rails (you should prob throw that kids clan out of your alliance. He did you no favors today. Have aligned with 3 other alliances tonight alone for the sole purpose of attacking you, only more to come), oh and you all just seem incredibly unlikable.

We may have quite a large savings fund but it wont last forever, especially if people want to continue being rewarded decent battlepay. I'm sorry to hear that your interactions with us has been negative. Our membership is massive and large gaming organizations always have a few bad eggs (and a few hot headed young ones), so please remember that we're all not the same. 

As for the rails, we have no future plans to expand beyond what we already have. However you can expect we will defend them.

Edited by (PS4)Sloth_Cavalry

We may have quite a large savings fund but it wont last forever, especially if people want to continue being rewarded decent battlepay. I'm sorry to hear that your interactions with us has been negative. Our membership is massive and large gaming organizations always have a few bad eggs (and a few hot headed young ones), so please remember that we're all not the same. 

As for the rails, we have no future plans to expand beyond what we already have. However you can expect we will defend them.

Oh. So you're the humble, level headed Syndicate guy? Save it. Until your rails are 100% free, consider yourself disliked and gunned for by every. Single. Alliance.

what happened with TLA? i thought they were so righteous about being tax-free and crusading against the evil Syndicate?

The first of many to realize the plan of promising 0% to dominate and later tax the heck out of people is not gonna work.

Will not be the last.

I am curious as to who is confirming all these lists?

Warlords of clans and alliance leaders send me messages or post on here. The whole point of this forum is for confirmation, that's why it's posted publicly so people can see and make corrections.