The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unofficial Warframe Desing Council

hunter64hero

to be safe I am not a moderator or a developer of warframe and i do not earn any policy whatsoever but i can make a little one i think the warframe devs can actually accept so there was this thing that active users of warframe or the fourms showing good behavior to the design council so i decided to make one that is unofficial so that we can see who votes for the warframe most just press that up arrow on anybodys comment and thats a vote i hope DE accepts this, note:i accidently pronounced Design Incorrectly so dont bother with that

Edited by hunter64hero

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Wrong on so many levels.

Design Council is not an event, it is a group of people who are either Founders or chosen by DE. They review the additions DE are planning to add to the game, vote if multiple options are present and decide the winners of contests.

Also, not sure if I wanna be a part of the "Desing" Council, but would gladly join the Design Council.

Edited by PhantomRUS9

We already have a design council.

It's called the design council.

Non-founders are being accepted into the design council on a regular basis... specifically players who are active in game, on the forums and show good behavior.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Wrong on so many levels.

Design Council is not an event, it is a group of people who are either Founders or chosen by DE. They review the additions DE are planning to add to the game, vote if multiple options are present and decide the winners of contests.

Also, not sure if I wanna be a part of the "Desing" Council, but would gladly join the Design Council.

oh thanks let me change the text