The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Fps Hiccups

Arsinic21

so, I couldn't find anyone else with a similar issue, but my game's screen has been freezing every 2 seconds for about 1 second each time. it does this constantly, whether it be the login screen or actual gameplay. I've messed with every option in game to try and fix it, but nothing works. can someone help?

I have a Pentium® dual core cpu E6500 @ 2.93GHz, 4 GB of ram and its a 32-bit operating system. im running windows 7 ultimate.

I've looked online for just about anything I could find to try and fix this and have found absolutely jack, so if someone could help me out, I'd be greatly appreciative.

What video card are you running?

While Warframe does tend to play nice with mid-level hardware... your rig sounds a bit more like a low-end machine which might not meet (or barely meets) the minimum requirements for the game. The giveaway is that you're running a 32-bit OS... (64-bit mode offers a rather large performance boost for systems running a 64-bit OS).

GeForce 3800 GTX, but it wasn't having these problems until a few days ago. I've been since December or so, just before the cicero crisis, and have never had an issue before.

it started just before the last "event" with the new rescue 2.0

Edited by Arsinic21