The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Trinity Update Questions

TrinityPrime

I posted this in the warframe update mega thread but I have no faith that someone is going to dredge through the 16 pages looking to answer my questions so...

I'm wondering how does the new blessing changes work with multiple Trinity users.

Like say one Trinity casts blessing when their health drops to 50% while everyone else is at 90% so they receive 10% damage reduction buff but a few seconds later the second Trinity sees someone's health drop down to near death and casts their blessing.  

Does one Trinity Bless override the other?

If so then what's the priority on the override (i.e. time of casting, most effective buff)? 

Or do the Trinity Blessings stack with each other in some fashion like if there are multiple blessings active, one activated when a player is at 50% health the second when they were at 90% health does that mean they get a 60% reduction or is it more like filtering: Damage Taken = Damage*0.5*0.9

Also, Please Please Please consider altering Well Of Life as well.  I feel it is completely overshadowed by blessing and the only effective use I've seen of it was to keep an enemy in perpetual stun lock while teammates loot the drops in a defense mission right before the reward is offered, every 5 wave increments.

Would also like to see Trinity Link as a Toggle ability.

Edited by KnotOfMetal

"New Trinity Blessing"

wat.

After reading the changes, I assume that the second Blessing cast would override the first (if it was still up) and give a new damage reduction % accordingly. Though this is DE, so there could very well be some funky (read: broken) interactions at release.

Edited by Ailith

"New Trinity Blessing"

wat.

After reading the changes, I assume that the second Blessing cast would override the first (if it was still up) and give a new damage reduction % accordingly. Though this is DE, so there could very well be some funky (read: broken) interactions at release.

Probably.. same goes for the way Link Dr and Blessing DR will stack (if they do), resulting either in making the DR of one skill redundant or stacking it so it becomes kinda Strong again.

The current system sees Blessing cool downs between multiple Trinity shared.

Meaning if one Trinity casts Blessing, no other Trinity may cast Blessing until the old one finishes its duration.

They made no mention of changes to being able to recast Blessing during a previous Blessing's duration.

Meaning we cannot even begin to answer the question because we have to assume this will still be the case.