Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy 2.0 - Exotheric. Gathering Suggestions

Skynin

I want to improve some ideas from there: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172287-qi-system-no-more-orbs/
To make new energy system. With your help, Tenno! Orbs are lame, let's move:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Warframes are able to generate energy by its own nature, as well as heal wounds of its owner. Process is slow, but still.
This is advanced exosuit, it's almost alive and capable to do so much more than that.
We know, that enemies contain energy in their bodies. Organics - blood and ether, synthetics - power cells, batteries.
When their shells shattered, this energy being released into the air, which creates nutrient mist (PhysX particles all the way) (maybe we should call it "Essence"?), WHICH warframe can absorb through the skin and use it to significantly increase power and health regeneration speed.

Richness of this energy mist depends on the way which caused the leak. I mean, cut someone in half with a sword, and you'll get a big portion of delicious power. Make a hundred bullet holes in the grineer body - take a power shower!
Provided by essence regenereation boost depends on the way that enemy were killed or wounded, and their quantity - huge killstreak can multiply it.

System should give a more interesting way to get so needed energy, and make it really enjoyable

That's the core. Now:
How long mist (essence) should float in the air?
Which values multipliers will have?
Should be kills divided to the different types, dependent on required skill to execute them?
What types would it be?

I can suggest different classes to begin with:

Behemoth type kill skills - punch through, melee channel and mass explosive kills
Shinobi type kill skills - headshots, critical, melee/stealth kills
Maze type kill skills - warframe power kills, air kills
Spray and pray type kill skills - come on, you know what i mean

Each type gives some bonuses to the mist, because they're releasing essence in different ways and amount

Any ideas? Numbers? Mist behaviour? Team interaction? Skill kill types?

I really want to finish it, create something that possibly can change gameplay in a good way

Hotfix 0.1.1:
- Some grammar mistakes fixed
- A bit of nothing added

Edited by Skynin