Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 8.

Katsunya

Question

Will a slower warframe really help with my specific problem?

My problem with this test isn't the same problem everybody else has. People talk about the difficulty in hitting the orbs while running, or getting the running to actually work. In response, everybody says to use a slower frame and use an AOE weapon. However, that is NOT my problem. I can shoot the orbs and run fine.

My problem is that when I jump from the left horizontal wall to the right horizontal wall, I actually go OVER it, or I hit the very top of the wall where I can't continue running.

ASCII picture with o representing me, | representing the wall. Perspective: directly from behind.

o

|         |                                   |         |

|o       |          ---> Jump --->   |         |

To sum things up, I need less jump height when I go from the left to the right. Will a slower frame help with that?

10 answers to this question

Yes, with a slower warframe will do the trick. Used my rhino to past this test. Btw what's with this shooting while running thing you said? I didn't do that at all. I just shoot all the orbs until all path is shown for my next platform and then do parkour.

I've read of a lot of people having success with Zeph.

I went the slow route with a stamina modded Saryn. My main issue was the wall transitions and slowing things down substantially game me the time to react to them. It worked.

Truly annoying test, though.

I had heard that they patched Loki's switch teleport and decoy in the test. However, I just finished the test thanks to Valkyr's ripline! XD

And I guess you don't have to run and shoot at the same time anymore. All the orbs appeared for me to shoot before starting the course too.

I had heard that they patched Loki's switch teleport and decoy in the test. However, I just finished the test thanks to Valkyr's ripline! XD

And I guess you don't have to run and shoot at the same time anymore. All the orbs appeared for me to shoot before starting the course too.

Unless it was patched in the last couple weeks, the loki trick still works.

Besides, why would they block that and not flying around as Zepher?