Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Armor Type: Oxium

Mastikator2

The Oxium Osprey and Zephyr are both constructed out of Oxium, a superlight hard metal. The Osprey has a yellow health bar when you shoot at it, so it has some kind of armor (or is that a visual bug?). Zephyr has Alloy Plate like the other warframes. There are a few other kinds of enemies that drop Oxium (various leaders and the Scavenger Drone) indicating that they too use oxium armor. Yet none of them use have any real similarities in terms of what the weaknesses and strengths of their armor is even though is should be.

So, I suggest new armor type: Oxium Armor, worn by everything that drops Oxium + the Zephyr + Helios.

I don't know what would be good against Oxium, the name and art indicates it's a kind of oxygen based crystal, so impact, fire, electricity & blast might be its weakspots. But who knows really, certainly not me.

That would be good to customize our armors like in mechwarrior and the different type of armors like - alloy, ferrite would be good to scale the type of defend and could be add 2-4 slot for the armor type mods like - resistance mods or armoring.

Not exactly a resistance, but perhaps tradeoffs for armor and speed.

Oxium provides the least armor, but the greatest speed, and alloy vice versa.

Ferrite in between.  Craftable armor plates, even.

An interesting idea.