Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra Attachment Slot For Valkyr?

hanyizzle

also, (ninja bump) it would be really cool if the corpus bits on her could be something we could toggle on and off, I would love to make her super cat-like w/ baset helm, no syandana, and agile stance but the telephone books stapled to her arms make that hard

No.  The last thing Valkyr and Nek need is having a ton of crap hanging off them.  The specialized syandana is just fine.

How does it destroy your expereience in any way if people can put more hanging stuff on her if they wish to do so? I would be happy if we could wear a proper synada with the bonds as they are not really a synada to begin with...

• 2 weeks later...

How does it destroy your expereience in any way if people can put more hanging stuff on her if they wish to do so? I would be happy if we could wear a proper synada with the bonds as they are not really a synada to begin with...

The person is clearly just being difficult and contrary for the sake of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bump? :c

It blows my mind seeing how long this topic has been around and still no responses to whether DE cares about it. Is DE even looking at the Art & Animation discussions? because it seems like the only thing that Drew, Rebecca and Megan have been answering are sounds, contests, platinum purchasing issues and certain bugs that are literally game breakers .  As far as the Art & Animation section, no one from the higher up is even responding. Strange to see Rebecca answer a frost prime remodel thread but not Valkyr's and Nekros "attachments".

There has to be some kind of an avoidance because a simple  "Yes we'll fix" or a "No" answer is better then leaving us hanging in the dark. I hope someday this will get looked at :(

• 3 months later...