Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappointment With Cosmetic Armor

Naugus

When I saw the changelog about the armor, I got SUPER HYPED. I thought, "FINALLY, I can put a heavy metal brestplate on my Rhino Prime!" Instead I get tiny things that look like the little plastic accessories you put on action figures. The sharp points on the Daedalus chest piece especially give this feeling, and I SWEAR I saw the shoulder and leg pieces in one of my old Gundam model kits.

These are not armor, these are fiddly bits. I died a little inside today...

Yeah, when I see ARMOR I do not imagine a tiny chest purse for a pretty fairies we got today. And those spiky things on legs ...just why?

And not just that, the shoulder armor pieces just clinging to the armor. It does not bother to fit in, just glued to it.

I always wanted alternative armor pieces for greater customisation, like helmets we have. But hell, not this.

Edited by V0LK

Honestly, what my Rhino really needs is a custom, frame-specific thin metal brestplate with a neck guard. Why do i want this so badly? To cover up that ugly, busy mess he has going on on the front.

It's your own fault for expecting it to be a certain way. You hyped yourself up for it to much.

"We're gonna give you guys some armor that you can put on your Warframes!"

"That sounds awesome!"

"Damn right! Here's some teensy little plates that are barely attached to your frame and wouldn't protect you for s*** ! Enjoy!"

"But I wanted armor!"

"Well, you shouldn't have gotten your hopes up! It's your fault!"

Solid logic, right?

Edited by aa777nx

Yup, super disappointed.  And I'm a huge sucker for cosmetics.

The Eos "knee" "armor"...

Why would I want those things sticking out of my calves?  So I could never wall run again without tumbling into a sad heap of extradimensional war god at the bottom of the gap I wanted to cross?  I guess I could run past people really hard and trip them, or myself.

Who okayed this at DE...?  :s

"new cosmetic armor" really made me think of something like an alternate body armor that covered the whole body, not those tiny little things. those are not armor, those are accessories. i am disappoint :V

i bought a set because i am an absolute sucker for cosmetics

i like em

they suck

but i like customization

give us the option to move/rotate/and resize them and you got yourself a nice concept for such small things, but so far its kind of a joke.