The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Freezes On Star Map And Nodes

S7ORM

So, this has been happening consistently for the last couple weeks:

The first time I enter a planet or a node directly (alert or invitation), the game freezes for a good... 35 seconds. My computer tells me it has stopped working, but after the duration, it continues working as if nothing went wrong.

This happens the first time I enter after logging in, and each of the first times after completing a mission. I have no issues with in-mission performance, or any of the menus on the star chart (save the foundry which I'll post in another topic).

• 1 month later...

Actually it does happen to me. So if i have to play on other plantes besides the one i am on, i then have to click zoom out instead of completely going back, by doing that it doesn't freeze

Mine will freeze like this whenever I either:

-Enter to a planet from the "not-in-party" mode.

-Click a new node when returning from a game into the "already-in-planet" view

-Drag to a new planet when returning from a game into the "already-in-planet" view

-Click "Back" or "Zoom Out," after returning from a game, then click a planet, like the first point.

NOTE: Haven't had time to test if its still freezing after the new ship UI.

EDIT: Yes, it still happens in U14. It freezes the same way, as soon as the planets start to surround my Warframe. They don't even make it all the way around. This is still an issue 

Edited by S7ORM