The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hallway Heroes

Mi5fit

Maybe not such a big deal these days, but hallway heroes can still be a little annoying.  I was talking to a friend about this and we thought up a possible solution.  How about making it where shields slowly deplete when away from the cryopod or defense objective, as if the objective keeps shields from depleting while near it.  That way you can still run to collect mods and such from long distance killing without too much of a penalty.  The range from the objective could be somewhat large like 20-30 meters.  Thoughts?

Sadly it's how Archistopheles said.

This can be very annoying in Survivals, when you need the bodies for desecration and profit but each kid decides to take point at the 4 cardinal points of the map, regardless of how much you ask them to regroup.

And that's why I either play solo or with people I know.

Another Solution or possible way to put a stop to hallway heroes would be  to put a radius around the cryo pod like Mi5fit said & make it to where if all of the players aren't in the radius, the timer won't go down & enemy won't spawn. Unfortunately I know this could be a recipe for trolling & mission glitches but seriously there is almost nothing worse than hallway heroes.