Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Very Huge Thanks!

Borockobama

Question

I wanna send a huge shoutout thanks to Xerotech82, who today helped me finish my collection of bows!!!

Since coming back to WF i still have had a long passion for the bows in the game, and now i love them more because of their buff.

Minus the attica i will own every single "bow" in the game in roughly 1 day!!!!!!

So to XeroTech82 SHOUTOUT TO YOU MAN YOU MADE MY LIFE THAT MUCH EASIER!!!! I cant thank you enough!!!

Last piece i needed for my Paris prime was the grip where people would charge between 50-200p for that piece xero simply took a R5 FC for it. And for that im adding him and i wish there was some way to repay him

Thanks to Xero I WILL HAVE MY FIRST PRIME WEAPON IN 12 HOURS!!!! WOOOOOP!!!! *tyco drums*

Oh lord. Frost Prime? Check. Paris prime? Checkaroo! Next up? Maybe Reaper prime and Lex prime? Who knows!? But Xero thank you a million times over man shout out to you!

1qsl09.jpg

19 answers to this question

Well, this is one of a kind thread.

Still, i salute you. I love bows *________*

Unfortunatly, my Paris Prime is still far far away.

Heads up man! The struggle is real but never give up there are some nice people in trade chat!

trust me dude, you are gonna hate it until u have at least 2 formas on it lols

Speed trigger is pretty much all you need to not hate it. At least for me.

Everything else is determined by the level of the enemies you're fighting when leveling.

Congrats on the bow collection you've completed. Now wait until DE decide to release a Cernos prime.

(Please DE make a cernos prime or at least fix the one we have now. It sucks.)

I do like how the Cernos looks like spikes when you have it on your back. With all these new armour pieces they're giving you I'd like one armour piece that attaches on your back that looks like the Cernos. Although I fear clipping may cause issues for those with OCD.

Edit:

Plz give me a shout out for being the best looking Saryn here.

Edited by Sutherland