Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retribution....

BloodArmoredApostle

This mod has a 60% chance to deal damage to a melee attacker on shields. I like this mod and use it occasionally, but with the current mod setup 10 slot for warframes 4 are used for skills. Customization is lacking on warframe mods part, but I do have a suggestion. 

You could make these mods combine for elements such as: viral, radiation, magnetic, gas, blast

Furious Retribution (New Mod)-- Deals fire damage on health/shields when attacked by melee attackers possibly. Up the chance of these mods and the regular retribution to 80% so It has some actual effectiveness vs 60% max. 1/2/4/5 meters just flat 4 meters based on mod rank, assuming there are 5 ranks.

Kelvins Bane (New Mod)-Deals ice damage upon damage my melee/ranged attackers within a certain distance lets say respectively 1/2/4/5 meters just flat 4 meters based on mod rank, assuming there are 5 ranks. Damage received is a percentage of damage dealt.

Diseased Corpse  (New Mod)---Deals poison damage upon melee attackers/some ranged. 1/2/4/5 meters just flat 4 meters based on mod rank, assuming there are 5 ranks. (Could apply a different mechanic to each of these mods.  For instance, damage is based on percentage of damage received to actually scale. This would be useful against infested. However the damage on shields/health can be decided upon whether or not the general public sees its usefulness.

Also, I would recommend that either the skills become a different part of the modification process IE. a different row which displays abilities equipped. That either be innately added or to allow a separation in abilities and modification to allow more balancing of warframes. This would allow more customization and the warframe community could use those mods that are just sitting in the dust bin. The 8 mods to balance a weapon to a warframe, which is 6, we are 2 slots short of balance.

*Thread Suggestions From The Community:

-They should reflect all damage-

*End Suggestions From the Community*

Your opinons are welcome some nickpicking can improve the overall idea. If it is not conveyed correctly I do apologize.

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

Sooo... You can barely find place for the Retribution, and you want more of these, so you can slap two of them on to get 2nd tier elemental?

Or there can be mods that have combined elements to them for warframes that reflect damage and proc the status effect. That would mean it would only cost you 1 mod slot to equip combined elements for warframes. 

Edited by BloodArmoredApostle

This mod has a 60% chance to deal damage to a melee attacker on shields. I like this mod and use it occasionally, but with the current mod setup 10 slot for warframes 4 are used for skills. Customization is lacking on warframe mods part, but I do have a suggestion. 

you would do better to add reflection which will turn back damage at ranged enemies too.

or even parry that knocks melee attackers down.

but both require you to guard

you would do better to add reflection which will turn back damage at ranged enemies too.

or even parry that knocks melee attackers down.

but both require you to guard

True, retribution doesn't require you to block. Plus, either damage would be reflected to the attack and the status effect of elements would be as well. Which as enemies scale, damage falloff is prevalent. So, it is important to have elemental effects as well. This would allow some usage of that mod or these "suggested" mods.

Sooo... You can barely find place for the Retribution, and you want more of these, so you can slap two of them on to get 2nd tier elemental?

infested

if you are in a valkyr  

or if you are or have a radial disarm loki

True, retribution doesn't require you to block. Plus, either damage would be reflected to the attack and the status effect of elements would be as well. Which as enemies scale, damage falloff is prevalent. So, it is important to have elemental effects as well. This would allow some usage of that mod or these "suggested" mods.

retribution only works if you don't block, magnetic won't make a difference at that range, radiation makes aim at the closest target that is still you, blast would be the same as parry the aura already adds corrosive.