Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested Color Pack(S)

Phobose

I usually like to take a picture of a character from a different game and I usually enjoy fixing up a tenno to look like him/her and fool around and whatnot.

Tho I've been noticing there're are a few key colors in my opinion that are missing for absolute customization.

my Suggestions:

Classic Dark: Takes the colors from Classic, dims them down to the close to black/grey as possible (idea influcenced by the Ice Black that shimmers blue when put in light, Fire Black that shimmers Burnt red when set in light.)

The darkest Pallets work like the "Blacks" (They arent black but they are jet black in a dark area) in Ice and Fire.

The other colors are darker versions of the original.

Pearlescent: This could get a bit tricky, "Pearlescent or nacreous coatings or pigments  possess optical effects that not only serve decorative purposes (such as cosmetics, printed products, industrial coatings, or automotive paints), but also provide important functional roles, such as security printing or optical filters." - Wikipedia

I'll also provide a picture for people who are having a hard time picturing what it is and dont feel like googling.

]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/48/Pearlescent_Toyota_Supra_-_001.jpg

Metallic: This has been suggested before so i'll just keep this short.

Gold

Silver

Gun Metal.

Edited by Phobose