The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't We Get An Infested Varient...

BKyleB

I meen seriously we have 3 orikin varients (dragon, Dex, and Prime) and the other two factions have them also. and even have a tenno group that makes wraith weapons.

Why can't we have an infested vartients of weapons mabye called plagued and unlike the other varients they could modify other types of weapons like making the braton shoot spores that lach onto evemies and they take toxic damage

Why not have a cheese variant of weapons? I shall smite all evil who dare approach me with the golden righteousness of molten cheese from my sacred CHEESE BRATON!!! Possibly a new set of cheese mods to go along with it too, like MAXIMUM CHEESE (increases maximum cheesiness) or CHEESY GOODNESS (Increases goodness and cheesiness) or DOUBLE CHEESE TOPPING (adds double the cheese on top)!!!

Also works well with pizza but only if you use mozzarella and parmesan mods, other cheeses may work well also but not like those two.

On topic: Maybe they haven't thought of a good enough name yet. Maybe there never will be. Maybe having special versions are too mainstream and so infested weapons don't get one. I'll just sit and wait, we'd probably get one sooner or later.