Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Call Madness!

TheFirstRonin

When Sargas Ruk 2.0 just came out, a lot of randomers I played with kept doing this:

Step 1: Shoot at it.
Did it die? If yes, move to Step 2. If no, Repeat Step 1.
Step 2: Switch to another target.
Step 3: Repeat Step 1

But thanks to my years of gaming experience, I always know that the bright glowy bits on a boss are (for some reason) always the weak spots/hit areas. Don't know about the guys I was referring to, maybe they played a lot of games that don't have bright glowy weak spots, but the community learned pretty quick on how to take him down.

Technically MP can help speed up the fight.

If timed right, and using a high single shot damage weapon, the 200% damage taken debuff can allow for an easier 1 shot (Disregarding his 3 phases and outright killing him)

Other than that though... Yeah, people don't know how to fight Ruk (Heck, I'd ran his mission 15+ times and hadn't worked it out - Only after reading the wiki did I finally understand how he takes damage (The glowing weak spots in a team that has people who know the fight only last less than a second so that's not a very good indicator - Especially when you're focusing on not being on fire))

It's similar to Krill - It's not entirely obvious how he works either.

Edited by Tarille

Dude, who cares. The point is you won. Didn't see you doing any attacking there, Loki. Maybe they had under-ranked weapons or frames. 

Loki Master race.

On topic, what do you expect? Maybe they were lazy and just wanted to nuke em