The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr - Handspring Or Constitution?

(PSN)DJ_Jiggles

Question

10 answers to this question

I would say handspring, because in the end if you just want to get up faster the clear winner is handspring, with lower mod cost and a much faster recovery speed of 160% instead of 40%., it makes it much easier to get up and start beating stuff up again again, hope this helps.

GADDAMN! PS4 wasn't showing the wiki page right so I couldn't see the stats. Just shot my doubts in the head.

Thanks.

No worries, buddy!

THOUGH; if you go for a lot of duration on your Valkyr, constitution MIGHT just be better. You will have to give it a feel yourself of which is more important. Personally though, I prefer handspring in any occasion.

To clarify, Handspring reduces the knockdown by ~0.7 seconds. Never really tested Constitution, but I assume its around 1/4th of that, so ~0.175 seconds.

Half a second less knocked down isn't worth the loss of duration, IMO. I'd use Constitution.

Especially because knockdowns are easily preventable if you pay attention and see them coming. Just roll, slide attack, or cast something, and you're immune to knockdown during the animation.

To clarify, Handspring reduces the knockdown by ~0.7 seconds. Never really tested Constitution, but I assume its around 1/4th of that, so ~0.175 seconds.

Half a second less knocked down isn't worth the loss of duration, IMO. I'd use Constitution.

Especially because knockdowns are easily preventable if you pay attention and see them coming. Just roll, slide attack, or cast something, and you're immune to knockdown during the animation.

Thing is, I already have a 29 second Warcry and 50something Hysteria. I don't really need more duration. Once I finish releveling her, I'll see if it helps. If it doesn't, well, I'll just put my ripline back on and dump some more ranks into Vitality.