Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Buff Ideas (Please No Hate I Just Had Some Ideas :3)

Doughalo2

buff desecrate and fix it? ~ at the moment the power feels very buggy and i have to use it several times on like 1 enemy b4 it finally goes. Also its not really worth using desecrate unless its defense, so what about making it always drop a common 1 fusion core on top of the looting it already does? Then in defense you farm for fusion cores to make the fusion process a bit faster ? Or maybe 100% random orb then 70% run loot table again?

And for his ult maybe make the shadow guys stick around till they die? then it would be decent and you could use fleeting and have the ult on your desecrate build.

Thanks just suggestions :D

Desecrate is RNG based, maxed it has a 90% chance of working, which when used in a large crowd of enemies or on a single high priority enemy is usually enough.

As for the Shadows I'm glad they die after a time since I don't want 1 that gets stuck somewhere and stops me from summoning newer ones.

i have to use it several times on like 1 enemy 

well then use naturalTalent and max efficiency and you wont have problem (and its not buggy at all, desc-ing all the time with 100% chance would be to much.... and shadow-s.... if you use desc you dont use shadow-s

How it works:

• Grants a 30% / 40% / 50% / 60% chance at getting a health orb. If successful, then there is a 75% / 80% / 85% / 90% chance to roll the enemy's drop table again.
    • These percentages are not affected by Power Strength.
    • This includes mods, resources, ammo, energy orbs and Life Support (in Survival mission).
  • Sometimes corpses drop nothing at all because the enemy's loot table includes a chance to drop nothing, or due to lag where the corpse has already disappeared for the host.
  • Successfully desecrated corpses will glow with the chosen energy color and turn into smoke that fades away; whereas unsuccessfully desecrated corpses will show sparkles above them.
  • Without a physical corpse on the floor in the powers range, the ability will not be cast, use no energy and will state "invalid target".
    • Affects enemies being vaporized as long as the skill is cast before they fully disappear.
    • Affects enemies vaporized by Nova's Molecular Prime even after the corpses have disappeared. When the ability is cast, the corpses appear and disappear quickly.
    • It can be difficult to find corpses consistently when playing with well equipped players as many corpses vaporize as a result of various elemental and ability effects.
    • Enemies that explode on death, such as any Corpus Osprey (or a Volatile Runner exploding if not killed quickly), are not affected by desecrate, as they have no corpses.
  • Works on shadow version corpses from Shadows Of The Dead, but they will only yield health orbs because they have no normal drop table.
  • Can be cast on the same corpse multiple times, but if it yields loot, the corpse will disintegrate.
  • Bodies that are cut in half by Slash Damage are treated as two distinct corpses, each with its own chance to yield additional loot.
  • Most useful in Survival missions, due to large amount of enemies and the need for constant movement.
  • Can be used on dead faction allies in Invasion yielding drops from its normal drop table.
  • Can be used on the corpses of The Grustrag Three currently as of Update 12.
  • Grants minor Conclave rating of 1 at all levels.

Also its not really worth using desecrate unless its defense...

Are you kidding me? Desecrate is Nekros signature ability. It's the ONLY one worth using! :P

It's the only way to fight the RNG again - and this game is only about fight the RNG...

Try this:

Nekros_Build.jpg

You should never have to Desecrate the same body twice. The fact that using the ability has the (relatively high) chance to eat 50 energy and produce literally nothing out of it, beyond your control, means that the ability needs tweaking.

The ability should have a 100% chance to generate a health orb and make the body vanish. Then it should roll again for drops at a 60-70% from there.

As for his other abilities:

- Soul Punch needs to put the target, regardless of whether it survived, into the SotD queue and prevent killed enemies from overwriting it until it is summoned.

- Terrify needs to have its cooldown removed, its target count removed, and its targets given the Capture 1.0 fleeing animations (hands over head, panicking).

- SotD needs to have a priority system for what enemies can overwrite what enemies. Infested Runners, for example, should never overwrite Toxic Ancients. Butchers should never overwrite Napalms.