Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How I Wish Loki Prime Would Be (Sarcasm And Troll Prime Inside)

Severuslanskerr

i had a dream about the perfect loki prime :

i unlocked loki prime and he had wheels instead of Legs and farted troll gas!

stat changes:
run speed : 9001 (faster than light)

also he had friendly fire enabled for all explosive weapons (pentha,ogris)

then i played as him and was starting a mission and he was so fast and collided with a wall
the wall broke and the whole map had a hull breach (i was floating in space)
so i used switch teleport and i was in the place of another player who is now floating in space instead of myself!

next i was using switch teleport again and i was teleported in the extraction room triggering the timer instantly and watching how all other players raged,

then i saw my arsenal screen telling me following switch teleport (prime) upgrades:

Level1: teleport to extraction and trigger timer instantly
Level2: teleport to extraction and trigger timer instantly and also collect all resources and pickups on the map
Level3: teleport to extraction and trigger timer instantly and also collect all resources and pickups on the map while spawnign 120 arc traps in every room and
teleporting other players to the start room with a reduced movement speed of -90% for 1337 seconds

Also loki prime leaves a trail of arc traps on the floor when he "rolls" through the map and releases poisened troll gas out of his ... "exhaust"

by pressing dodge he transdforms into  a giant bowling ball knocking all other players down who stand i his way

if trying to revive another player loki prime lets them explode and insta kills them without the option to use a life again

i was reading  discussions earlier why loki was the "stereotype troll" in warframe ...always rushing to the exit, cloaking, not caring,angering people with switch teleport i just wondered what his "PRIME" version then should have to fit those stereotypes

i chose loki from the start and hes my favorite Warframe ...

i shouldnt read threads on a warframe forum before i go to bed seriously!

Edited by Severuslanskerr

thank you i like you too, we could also give him a "giga Lag" ability that Lags all other players or how about radial blind working on other tenno only?

wait thats not troll eonough

hes the only one having votekick and he can use it as an ability ..  he waits fo anothr victim to join the session and BAM! 

i would totally play an alert mission with like a forma in the last 5 minutes and use this ability!!

its only for revenge against my bad luck lately ...

Edited by Severuslanskerr

Wait i just dreamed again i was a cloaked loki Prime watching some sexy long legs and asses until i found out they where from the moas ... while i heard the screams of my teammates needing a revive after corpus defence of 90 minutes! and i did what i had to ! NOTHING!

thank you i love like you too, we could also give him a "giga Lag" ability that Lags all other players or how about radial blind working on other tenno only?

wait thats not troll eonough

hes the only one having votekick and he can use it as an ability ..  he waits fo anothr victim to join the session and BAM! 

i would totally play an alert mission with like a forma in the last 5 minutes and use this ability!!

its only for revenge against my bad luck lately ...

Sorry mate... but the giga lag is Booben's thing already when he sticks a gazillion teslas on your body... you will giga lag.