The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

E3 Incoming

Shinseyoku

We All Know That E3 Is Coming. Does Anyone Have Any Idea What DE Will Do For A Game Trailer At E3? If Not, I've Been On The Internet Looking For Something That Might Be Suitable As An Idea. Stumbled Upon A Teaser Trailer From Darkfreack. I Quite Have To Say He Knows What He's Doing. He Kinda Has An Idea Of What The Tenno Are And What They Do.

P.S. Don't You Be Judging How I Type. :3

Normally if theyre cooking up something big, we've heard something about it by now, but there's been no mention of anything trailer related being in the works and the animation crew, up until the release of U13 and a little bit after was almost entirely consumed with melee 2.0.

So it is possible, but I wouldnt start getting my hopes up.

My best guess... Considering the recent livestream and all that was revealed, as well as all the awesome new content and gameplay that's been added since last year... I would say an appearance at E3 2014 by DE would show all the progress and what Warframe has grown in to up to this point and potentially reveal what's in store for the rest of this year. Personally I was blown away by the new features for Dark Sectors and a personal ship for each Tenno. And of course Kubrow!