The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Becomes Crashframe

-CM-Build2Kill

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Hard Drive: 735 GB

Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Monitor: Acer Professional 24

Operating System: Windows 7 GAMERâ„¢ 2010 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.130318-1532)

Motherboard: Biostar T5XE CFX-SLI Intel P55 SLI/CrossFireX Socket 1156 ATX motherboard

ran it on high b4, can't run the game now

Edited by ULTRAxXx

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Hard Drive: 735 GB

Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Monitor: Acer Professional 24

Operating System: Windows 7 GAMERâ„¢ 2010 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.130318-1532)

Motherboard: Biostar T5XE CFX-SLI Intel P55 SLI/CrossFireX Socket 1156 ATX motherboard

ran it on high b4, can't run the game now

Wait, you're not the OP, right?

Well, here we goes;

- Have your drivers checked, in case of bad installation/driver loading. For Nvidia, I suggest to do clean installation everytime your updating. And don't use beta version. If somehow the performance is worse after updating it, revert it to previous driver.

- Do you happened to run a lot of background program while playing? Decrease the amount of background program runnning, preferably startup program that you don't really use.

- Defrag your HDD at least once every two month or everytime you do large number of file transfer (installing many games in one time, etc), unless you're using SSD; if you do, DO NOT DEFRAG IT. It may shorten its lifespan.

- Scan your system for any malware, and don't forget to use firewall.

- And lastly, update your Windows. Bear with it, there are some cases that some bugs and crashes that happened solved this way.

I see that you're using a non official Windows 7 edition. I wouldn't really recommend that, since the most stable version is the normal one (which you can optimize easily with the help of internet).

Wait, you're not the OP, right?

Well, here we goes;

- Have your drivers checked, in case of bad installation/driver loading. For Nvidia, I suggest to do clean installation everytime your updating. And don't use beta version. If somehow the performance is worse after updating it, revert it to previous driver.

- Do you happened to run a lot of background program while playing? Decrease the amount of background program runnning, preferably startup program that you don't really use.

- Defrag your HDD at least once every two month or everytime you do large number of file transfer (installing many games in one time, etc), unless you're using SSD; if you do, DO NOT DEFRAG IT. It may shorten its lifespan.

- Scan your system for any malware, and don't forget to use firewall.

- And lastly, update your Windows. Bear with it, there are some cases that some bugs and crashes that happened solved this way.

I see that you're using a non official Windows 7 edition. I wouldn't really recommend that, since the most stable version is the normal one (which you can optimize easily with the help of internet).

ok really appreciate it i'll try everything you posted thx ;)

HA...you have issues on startup I have issues where itll say hardware Issues, I know my hardware is just fine,Fully updated I keep my laptop Fully blown out for dust twice a month,this darn things a quad core,Icore 7 why the hell is this issue getting worse?

Well, complaining won't fix it. Not immediately at least.

Why are you hypocritically complaining about complaints?  This is the bug part of the forum and he very matter of factly presented his issues as a player should.  How did you think Dev's addressed game problems?  Tea leaves aren't that accurate, nor are they very interested in computers :P

Also, he never inferred time was a factor for him, so him posting his bug/crashing in the hopes of it getting fixed at some point was exactly what bug reporting exists for...  Which is the reason you acknowledged that in your second sentence.  Your brain isn't built with little grey cells, just pure derp -_-  I wish you were a troll, so you'd only be yet another embarassing case for misanthropy. 

Is this actually some bit of poorly designed satire regarding the Dev Team's response time?  If so, it's too esoteric compared to the more likely cause.  Did anyone not assume that post was whining for the sake of being whiny?