Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Space Walk Mission Type

__Kanade__

Not my Idea, but SolluxCaptorTA brought up an interesting idea of doing space walks, maybe this could be another mission type? Yay no Nay?

Yeah. We have full suits-some Grineer don't even have masks. I'm fine taking damage, I'm sure they're not air tight, but when I shoot out a window to a room, make sure I clear all the enemies from the room I'm in and take a break WITHOUT PAUSING to go to the bathroom, and they're not all dead inside when I return and break the Lockdown? Ridiculous.

And yes, sucking people out. That'd be awesome. Better yet? Get sucked out, run along the outside of the ship and swoop into another room along with the vacuum. Maybe have a special Sealed mod for the Frame that lets you survive for 20/40/60/80/100/120 seconds in space with no damage and add some Astro units.

Grineer Spacewalkers.

Corpus Marines.

Literally any Moa, they don't need to breathe.

And Infected growths on the outside of the ship that can hurt you, maybe?

I just think there's a lot of potential here for some more awesome.

You can find that reply here:

https://forums.warfr...needs-a-revamp/

my guess is that they are to thin to act as a full pressure suit and just give you the time you need before it gets to bad...after all an unprotected human can even stay awake in a vacume for afew seconds.also well uh...bullet holes

• 3 months later...

Since the corpus are supposed to be technologically orientated, there should be shield systems or something similar (perhaps automatic defense bots that can detect objects sauch as shuttles, but think smaller objects such as tenno are simply rogue asteroids or space debris and don't trigger alarms) that stop you from simply appearing in the ships at the start of missions.

You should have an animation where you and your group leap from the shuttle and land on the ship, shooting the automated defense units that block your path in flight. This would be epic!

Then you land on the ship, but you have to fight your way to the docking area, where you and your friends either hack a console to get in or prize the doors open if there is a rhino on your team. All the while, defense bots are shooting you while your shields and going down. But there are like charging points where you can re-energise your shields after a hack, stopping it from being to hard. :)

This could perhaps be a new type of mission, like assault or something, really hammer home the awsomeness of the tenno. Taking on a whole ship by themselves.