Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse: Now Recruiting!

Faulcun

Hello Eclipse! I lead another alliance (Oh no, competition!!). I noticed that there is no link to a website in your post, and although we are technically competition, I came to offer a welcome. We aren't working on any Dark Sector plans in the near future, and because of this, there is no real reason to refrain from socializing with one another. If you guys want a place with forums, entertainment, and socializing (I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give you a private forum too), then you are welcome to use our site at http://clockworklegion.enjin.com Our community is trying to recoup from lack of activity, and having a large group of new users on our forums would be super beneficial. Please take the time to consider dropping by.

-Thanks for your time

MisterSlim

Edited by MisterSlim

Hello,

Thank you for the offer! We actually do have a website, we just dont have it public at this time.

Sorry you are having trouble with activity. Dont worry though, this is a warframe wide problem that we were hoping would be solved with update 14, especially towards the dark sectors. Unfortunately I havent seen anything yet towards that effect. But time will tell.

If you are looking to increase your activity in the dark sectors, I would be more than happy to chat with you about joining Eclipse. We are moving along fairly well currently. ALL of our clans are active and working hard to rebuild ourselves.

Hello,

Thank you for the offer! We actually do have a website, we just dont have it public at this time.

Sorry you are having trouble with activity. Dont worry though, this is a warframe wide problem that we were hoping would be solved with update 14, especially towards the dark sectors. Unfortunately I havent seen anything yet towards that effect. But time will tell.

If you are looking to increase your activity in the dark sectors, I would be more than happy to chat with you about joining Eclipse. We are moving along fairly well currently. ALL of our clans are active and working hard to rebuild ourselves.

Thank you for the prompt reply! Our individual clan and alliance as a whole is recovering (slowly but surely), looks like U14 was a gift from above. Sorry I've been late getting back to this thread, work schedule has been a bit hectic lately. Our offer is still on the table for any future reference, if you guys ever want a place to hang out or meet new people, you'll always be welcome to visit. 

-Thanks for your time

MisterSlim

Quick question, Faulcun. Why did you kick our clan from the alliance? we contributed millions of credits, helped out other alliance members to our fullest potential and even went that extra mile and donated 20+ T4 survival keys to random members. After exhausting ourselves to befriend as many people as possible we all log in to notice you kicked us without any reasoning what so ever. Massive disappointment for such a reputable Alliance. 

what a disappointing shame. 

Edited by -INS-Jaze

Multiple people were attempting to contact as many warlords as possible. I even sent a PM here to Reecey, as he is the only contact i have here, about what was going on. Not only has it not been read since June 3rd, none of us have received any replies from anybody in your clan. We didnt know what was going on, and were in the process of removing clans that were not participating or helping out.

In either case, we would be more than happy to send another invite. We just assumed you guys werent active anymore or didnt care. Again, I stress that we attempted to contact as many people as possible in your clan for an entire week. I even sent somebody in your clan messages while they were in game and did not receive a reply. Id also like to point out this process was done two weeks ago.... and you are only now noticing?

anyways, ill send you a PM so we can discuss it further. Ill also send you the message i sent to reecey on the 9th, which explains what was going on. Im sorry the information never got to you.

Edited by Faulcun

OH and also, all of this information was posted in the Eclipse)) steam group, along with a list of clans that were in danger of being removed if no action was taken by that clan. As I personally do not have the ability to add or remove clans into this alliance, the one who does simply followed the names on the list. ALL of that info was posted there at least a week before removals began.

ALSO was posted in the alliance MOTD for a week.

Again though, its not a big deal. Ive asked that another invite be sent. If you dont wish to return, no big deal. No hard feelings. But I did my best to make sure we were accountable and did everything we could to contact somebody from your clan.

Edited by Faulcun

Dark Water Company is a two man group as of now. But we are a quality over quantity set. If you need tenno that can fight and fight hard, then Dark Water Company is your best bet. We may be small in number, but large in lethality. We humbley await for a reply.

Perplexity Gaming is looking to join!

We are a multi-game storm clan with over 50 members, but active and tough.

We are also looking to recruit!

I am the representative of Perplexity and also one of two warlords (yes it is possible, glitches :D).

Contact me in-game or join our teamspeak (I.P: ts22.gameservers.com:9166) if you would like to discuss anything

Thank you if you consider us, and if not, then we hope you have a nice day

Edited by Sgt_Kekka

RailVicrone Here Warlord and founder Of STARCOM i was asked by -Cm- Rad to contact you here about joining the Alliance 

My Clan - STARCOM

Type -Storm

Members Count -78

added Notes 80% of them Active almost everyday diff times and We was One Of the Original Clans In Spear Confederation Till it Died 

Warlords - RailVicrone, AidenLives...

Just want to say that I myself will support your rail on Sechura as long as it stays 0% tax. And also today I saw that Lords of the East will atack it in ~24 hours. I am not happy with their behavior on the rails they possess and so I am encouraging the community to support Eclipse on Sechura, 29% taxation from Lords of the East is pure credit stealing. Support the reasonable!