The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Deus Ex Tempus Flame] Calling All Tenno For A Laid Back, Fun And Helpful Clan Experience

Teklor

Hello my name is Stryker-NL and i would like to join your clan

i am back in warframe after a 5 month break because of the ps4

i recently got to rank 3 and im a grind type player who uses platinum only as a last resort

i hope this info is good enough to get me into your clan

my warframe game name is also Stryker-NL

Edited by Stryker-NL

Hello my name is Stryker-NL and i would like to join your clan

i am back in warframe after a 5 month break because of the ps4

i recently got to rank 3 and im a grind type player who uses platinum only as a last resort

i hope this info is good enough to get me into your clan

my warframe game name is also Stryker-NL

invite sent

I myself recently got back into Warframe, the only reason I really left was because I didn't have anyone to play with, but with a Clan as big as yours I don't doubt I'll have someone to play with.

IGN: Vividlyfriendlydragon

invite sent

I would love to join this clan! Getting lonely playing by myself.... ;)

IGN:firehawk2131

invite sent

Saint wanna be >;o

ur in a clan already

YouHaveShamedYoFamory: May I get an invite please? Maybe you didn't see my previous request amidst all the new requests. 

The ghost clan I was in has not been active for some time, and I was basically the only one who logged in on a daily basis, so I left, and would like to join a larger group of equally active players.

IGN: LanceAtredeis

Thanks!

YouHaveShamedYoFamory: May I get an invite please? Maybe you didn't see my previous request amidst all the new requests. 

The ghost clan I was in has not been active for some time, and I was basically the only one who logged in on a daily basis, so I left, and would like to join a larger group of equally active players.

IGN: LanceAtredeis

Thanks!

invite sent to lightning

Me and my girlfriend would like to join this clan!

killzonea59 - have been playing for about 3 years or more? Even bought founders and have the limited Excalibur Prime and about 4 other warframes. Have been inactive up until recently started playing again. 

Rank 5, casual gamer. I don't exactly do a whole lot of hardcore events or anything, just play for fun.

NakedZombies - New to warframe up until this month. So she's a rank one and heavily active like me.

Would love to join this clan because it seems laid back and that's what we're looking for. 

Me and my girlfriend would like to join this clan!

killzonea59 - have been playing for about 3 years or more? Even bought founders and have the limited Excalibur Prime and about 4 other warframes. Have been inactive up until recently started playing again. 

Rank 5, casual gamer. I don't exactly do a whole lot of hardcore events or anything, just play for fun.

NakedZombies - New to warframe up until this month. So she's a rank one and heavily active like me.

Would love to join this clan because it seems laid back and that's what we're looking for. 

invites sent to lightning