Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Object Merging, Nudges, Degree Rotation

homiedudemanguy

Objects Merging

want to keep it clean and simple, i think dojo decor requires more freedom and less restriction when putting object placement. not a single form of object should disrupt placement in anyway. there should be no real size restrictions as well to restrict its placement. creative ideas can sprout when full object merging were to take place from merging the objects to natural dojo objects or merging decor with decor. 

Nudges

to put things simply, i just think there should be a "precision mode" for when placing objects for those who want some sort of level of symmetrical aptitude or finite positioning.

Degree Rotation

For those who want to further their need for cleanliness of placing objects, there should be a degree rotation that allows you to rotate an object by the degrees you set it on. if you set it to 45 degrees, it rotates 45 degrees. simple as that.

hope this is not too confusing and these are just suggestions. hopefully DE reads this and takes it into consideration c:

Nudges

to put things simply, i just think there should be a "precision mode" for when placing objects for those who want some sort of level of symmetrical aptitude or finite positioning.

Hold shift and count. 'Tis what I do and have done quite a lot. 

that does sound like a good alternative and it is what i do now actually x) but im referring to like an actual rate of nudge to be used yknow?

Yeah, I get what you mean. The Dojo as a whole needs an update. They're currently too focused on other things though. Which makes no sense to me seeing as they want to get rid of the star chart and make us use the Dojo or a community hub.

Yeah, I get what you mean. The Dojo as a whole needs an update. They're currently too focused on other things though. Which makes no sense to me seeing as they want to get rid of the star chart and make us use the Dojo or a community hub.

hopefully whenever the rendition of these community hubs comes along, so does a dojo update. i think a couple of livestreams ago, they discussed on customization with these hubs and ships so i figured they couldnt possibly have forgotten the dojo right? well hopefully

• 3 weeks later...