The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerframe

Armed_Monkey

to all the people that say if u don't like it go play something else - there trying to say i love this game except - these parts .

in their opinion  there trying to save / improve this game , that they care about just as much as you .

if they didn't care that would bother to post .  So please  try to not rage at them . 

As to the OP - time invested in a frame that looses it's fun factor / effectiveness  can't but be seen as a lost .  Wither it's a necessary amputation some of  us have phantom loss syndrome  

And DE has even stated that their intended goal for balancing was 35-55 minutes in T3S.

Why do you support DE lame excuse for not balancing game after 55 minutes ?

They should balance the survival and defense not only to 55 minute but far beyond.

Why it is not automaticly win after 55 minute ? You can go on and on and on. So why is it exists if its not balanced ?

Why not balance this content instead of nerfing things ?

Stop worshiping DE.

They balanced game content poor. Now they make an excuse and you take it. Don't.

It's DE fault for bringing OP (as you say) abilities to a game. Its their fault to making poor job at balancing. It's their fault to not making challenging content. it's their fault for letting people go beyond 55 minute. It's all their fault so stop making excuses for them. They screwed up and want to get easy away by making excuses.

Warframe was hell of a fun back at u7. Did I joined warframe for challenge ? For hardcore ? For skills ? No. I joined to have fun.

Now its getting dull. Warframes are getting weak. Rename this game to WetNOODLE because thats where it is going.

Edited by Unibot

@Unibot
They have to balance around some point in time.
You literally cant balance around infinitely scaling enemies.

And where would you put that point?
1 hour? What about 2? Maybe even 3?

And how much of the content would you utterly trivialize by "balancing" around such inflated numbers?
All of it except for that arbitrary time limit you want to balance around.
You would rather make the entire game a boring slog because of how easy it is, just so that you could see 3 hours into survival, where most people dont want to go to, therefore ruining their fun with the game?

Further, the reason they allow you to go farther than their balance time is that beyond that its a challenge where its suppossed to be an achievement to manage to have a 2 hour survival, not just because one person hit 4 every 30 seconds.
Once they have things balanced around the time limit that they stated, going beyond that is purely for bragging rights.
And just because content exists, especially endless content, doesn't mean you should balance around it.
Ever play a tower defense with an endless mode?  Eventually it becomes litterally impossible to win because the game is only balanced to a certain point, and that point is *well* before it becomes impossible to win.  Its the same concept here.

And where am I "worshipping" DE?
I'm just telling the person I was responding to what DE's stated goal for balancing around was, simple as that.
Stop raging at me just because your toy cant trivialize content to 45 minutes any more.

Edited by Tsukinoki

stop makeing the game "harder" by nerfing the fun parts of the game, insted create new content that would challenge people

Doesn't this cause a power creep? Bad for any game. I main Nova, and I welcome to change that was made to her.

welp, i will be abandoning my nova and be using my loki instead, what a disappointment.

And THIS is a prime example of what does NOT happen when nerf happens. People using frames Like Valkyr, Oberon, nekro, etc. due to the nerf which is why these frames need help and nerfing doesn't really help them so they should focus more on buffing those frames than nerfing others and same goes for weapons. Nerfing the weapons of mass destruction won't help the ones that tickle the grineer be used any more than they are now. So the spotlight must be on the underpowered, and not so much on the overpowered. the overpowered can be dealt with later, it's time the underpowered see the light.

And yes, she went from one, as they say, "Goddess" frame to another "God" frame. What's to stop others from doing the same?

Please learn to adapt. I'm always experimenting with funky builds and the rebalancing that DE does allows me to churn out builds that no one I played with have thought of. I had people in random lobbies asking me "what is that?" or "what build are you using?".

When Frost was rebalanced, I adapted and tried out a totally funky build (Maxed Narrow Minded so Snow Globe is extra, extra small but the freeze aura remains the same size as a normal snow globe).

Now, my Frost has a place in Dark Sectors and Tower Survival missions as the Snow Globe is used to slow Infested in Dark Sectors (without obstructing friendly fire) and also provide instant at-least-8-seconds-of-God-Mode for me during long Survival missions.

I am looking forward to the Nova changes coming to PS4 so I can tinker with her to come up with yet another unconventional build.

@Unibot

They have to balance around some point in time.

You literally cant balance around infinitely scaling enemies.

And where would you put that point?

1 hour? What about 2? Maybe even 3?

And how much of the content would you utterly trivialize by "balancing" around such inflated numbers?

All of it except for that arbitrary time limit you want to balance around.

You would rather make the entire game a boring slog because of how easy it is, just so that you could see 3 hours into survival, where most people dont want to go to, therefore ruining their fun with the game?

Further, the reason they allow you to go farther than their balance time is that beyond that its a challenge where its suppossed to be an achievement to manage to have a 2 hour survival, not just because one person hit 4 every 30 seconds.

Once they have things balanced around the time limit that they stated, going beyond that is purely for bragging rights.

And just because content exists, especially endless content, doesn't mean you should balance around it.

Ever play a tower defense with an endless mode?  Eventually it becomes litterally impossible to win because the game is only balanced to a certain point, and that point is *well* before it becomes impossible to win.  Its the same concept here.

And where am I "worshipping" DE?

I'm just telling the person I was responding to what DE's stated goal for balancing around was, simple as that.

Stop raging at me just because your toy cant trivialize content to 45 minutes any more.

They nerf frames because they cant / or don't want to balance the content, yet they put it there so players can have their unbalanced content.

And you support them in doing that.

There was a nerf cry, cause players use cheap tricks to get past cheap tricked content. While others who did not - could not progress that far.

If content was balanced - there would be no need in trinity godmode.

Its still their fault for not making what they should.

Stop blaming players for using somethething they couldn't progress further without, because it wouldn't be needed in the first place if DE did things right.

And yes there is at least 2 reasons to go that far - its called affinity and e-peen

Edited by Unibot

>hurr durr my favourite warframe wasn't nerfed → DE did everything right
>deal with it XDDDDDDDD
Forums. Nova still has low shields and health, Null Star is useless, Worm Hole is almost unusable because netcode, AD is kinda good, but you need to just stand there and shoot small flying ball while taking damage. Instant MPrime was a compensation for low base stats, but now it is slow too. Also duration=range thing is silly. I'm not against fixing full efficiency build on Nova, but current solution is really bad.

>hurr durr my favourite warframe wasn't nerfed → DE did everything right

>deal with it XDDDDDDDD

Forums. Nova still has low shields and health, Null Star is useless, Worm Hole is almost unusable because netcode, AD is kinda good, but you need to just stand there and shoot small flying ball while taking damage. Instant MPrime was a compensation for low base stats, but now it is slow too. Also duration=range thing is silly. I'm not against fixing full efficiency build on Nova, but current solution is really bad.

I kind of don't see why m-prime needed a nerf because it really wasn't overpowered.

Nova does need a Null Star re-work or buff of some sort.

Wormhole works fine for me though :L

Edited by Utarious

No, that's the people who won't stop crying to DE about being overshadowed by someone or something.

Wonder who that is? Good thing no post of mine is to the devs when it comes to the underpowered and their tweaks being overshadowed by the urge to nerf the overpowered.

In Fact, only suggestion posts of mine are for the devs.

So definitely not one of those crying people crying to the devs about overshadowing and such. :)