Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Events For Ps4?

(PSN)GunnerNiv

So two months ago we had the Tethras Doom event, watched as the PC was given a massive amount of content from then until now, we did however eventually get our hands on the seriously delayed Update 13, but still no new events.

Is there any concrete timeframe for when PS4 will get another event?  Will we get the chance to create Specters?  Will Warframe on PS4 die when Watch Dogs comes out because all loyalty for DE has been thrown back in our faces? 

Thoughts?

Edited by (PS4)GunnerNiv

I'm going to try to be nice.

No, PC hasn't had any events since Tethra aside from the Specter event.

In case you haven't noticed, PS4 is getting all the events post-bugfix and post-balancefix, so you guys don't have to deal with all the nonsense that we wind up encountering. You can thank SONY's contract for Warframe for not being in the same misery boat we sometimes wind up in.

That being said, once DE hashes out all the balance and bugs for the event, Sony will let you guys have it.

I won't call it an event, imo

it's more to an introduction for Rescue 2.0..

And we only got a syandana as the reward,

so no big deal.

Yup Yup. It was more of PC testing Rescue 2.0 before its fully released

I won't call it an event, imo

it's more to an introduction for Rescue 2.0..

And we only got a syandana as the reward,

so no big deal.

We've never had any Vandal weapons,missed loads of events, this latest one might be no big deal but it's content which is required for the longevity of the game. 

We've never had any Vandal weapons,missed loads of events, this latest one might be no big deal but it's content which is required for the longevity of the game. 

By Content do you mean the syandana or Rescue 2.0??

Oh, I'm sorry..

But I don't think it's DE's fault, maybe a little bit...

Sony is the one who's become the main wall/problem here,

the way they treat DE is,imo, unreasonable..

Edit: And this to OP

By Content do you mean the syandana or Rescue 2.0??

Edited by SpilockT_T

How the hell

Would Watch Dogs kill Warframe

To put things in perspective, out of the 14 or so people on my friends list who play Warframe regularly I have one currently online playing the game.  Last week almost all would have been on at this time on a Friday night. 

To put things in perspective, out of the 14 or so people on my friends list who play Warframe regularly I have one currently online playing the game.  Last week almost all would have been on at this time on a Friday night. 

Maybe because they want to play other games beside Warframe?

I, myself, have play games other than Warframe whilst waiting for contents every single weeks..

There're alot of new games that're coming out this month,

maybe that's the reason why your friends aren't online..

Ah the Specters! I forgot about them. Well DE is probably Ironing it out and making it compatible with the multiple Tilesets. Hopefully you'll get both once thats done and Sony lets it go through.

Also I haven't noticed any Rescue 2.0 missions since the "Event". I think DE took it out to work on it. Could be wrong though

Edited by Robo212

Maybe because they want to play other games beside Warframe?

I, myself, have play games other than Warframe whilst waiting for contents every single weeks..

There're alot of new games that're coming out this month,

maybe that's the reason why your friends aren't online..

I wish that were the case but sadly most have either hinted or stated outright that they're sick and tired of the same thing over and over every day, nothing new to hold their interest has forced most to find anything else to pass the time.  Half of the guys have gone back to playing PS3 games, and there's even a couple who have turned to NBA!!

Things must be bad when last gen and Basketball are better alternatives to Warframe.

I wish that were the case but sadly most have either hinted or stated outright that they're sick and tired of the same thing over and over every day, nothing new to hold their interest has forced most to find anything else to pass the time.  Half of the guys have gone back to playing PS3 games, and there's even a couple who have turned to NBA!!

Things must be bad when last gen and Basketball are better alternatives to Warframe.

It's burnout.  I stopped played something for a while before U13 came out.  Just don't bug them about it and let them know when some new stuff hits.  We just got the first of some pretty big things.  With the Kubrows coming up thats lots of new AI coding and all sorts of stuff, so we can't expect this huge hit.  Plus I kinda look forward to doing the Rescue 2.0 event with the frame readjustments.  Maybe my poor neglected Vectis can serve a purpose.

Oh, I'm sorry..

But I don't think it's DE's fault, maybe a little bit...

Sony is the one who's become the main wall/problem here,

the way they treat DE is,imo, unreasonable..

Edit: And this to OP

Wait you think its Sony's fault for us not having the Vandal weapons here...

DE decide to pack everything into one HUGE patch instead of actually giving it to us a bit at a time. Hotfixes go straight through and dont require cert btw if your not familiar with Sony Certification. Patches with new content get a week to two weeks dependant on the size of patch.

DE CHOOSE to put everything through in one big patch so yes DE is at fault here U13 was delayed and it was their fault not Sony's I wish everyone should stop blaming Sony when DE put themselves in this position by not releasing hotfixes and Events when it is possible to do.

It's burnout. I stopped played something for a while before U13 came out. Just don't bug them about it and let them know when some new stuff hits. We just got the first of some pretty big things. With the Kubrows coming up thats lots of new AI coding and all sorts of stuff, so we can't expect this huge hit. Plus I kinda look forward to doing the Rescue 2.0 event with the frame readjustments. Maybe my poor neglected Vectis can serve a purpose.

Might I also reccomend bows as well they do crazy damage after their buffs and are silent. The vectis sadly is not without further modding so it has to be used much more carefully.

Wait you think its Sony's fault for us not having the Vandal weapons here...

DE decide to pack everything into one HUGE patch instead of actually giving it to us a bit at a time. Hotfixes go straight through and dont require cert btw if your not familiar with Sony Certification. Patches with new content get a week to two weeks dependant on the size of patch.

DE CHOOSE to put everything through in one big patch so yes DE is at fault here U13 was delayed and it was their fault not Sony's I wish everyone should stop blaming Sony when DE put themselves in this position by not releasing hotfixes and Events when it is possible to do.

Might I ask where your info comes from? It contradicts literally everything I've heard from anyone. Granted outside of some indies and warframe I haven't paid all the much attention to the cert process.

Edited by NevanChambers