Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Prime Changes

Why not using the same pattern for channeling than the one used when casting power, those circuits looks bad @$$... Just a suggestion that came whille using the unloved Protoskin... Some one with me one that ? ^^

No. ...Just no.

The circuitry lines are incredibly thin, and have nothing to do with how the channeling effects are supposed to be. Making them glow on channeling would look weird and off as f*ck

ikr my 40 total posts and two of my 5 threads i started got "Hot" and this one a lot of people keep searching for and not seeing. usually its friends checking it out and i have to link it to them.

luckily, its got DE attention and they are working on it.

Edited by Miracl3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, that reply was meant for another thread. I had too many windows open, and posted in the wrong one. One of our character artists revised the normal maps on Excal Prime, but this had the side-effect of disrupting the channel effect. An FX artist has shifted the Channelling FX into one of the other material channels. It still won't look like it did originally, but it should be an improvement over the current FX.

How about making it so that the immortal skin doesn't cancel out his bling?

some people like the immortal skin to cancel it. what you are asking for is the alabaster skin, and that should be in its own thread lol

This makes no sense. Why would you play as him if you don't like yhe bling. Other than the helmet thete is no difference visually between the two excels ifyou use the immortal skin. I use pendragon helmet and if I use the immortal skin no one can tell I have prime. Really he needs a remodel to get him up to par with the other primes but ill be happy with the small fixes if they get done. What is this alabaster skin?

• 3 weeks later...

So this was my entry for the Doppelganger contest...

e60zJQk.jpg

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/259984-new-contest-warframe-doppelganger/?p=3031594

and i was like "it wouldve been so much cooler with the old channeling glow"

Please, why isnt the channeling patter fixed even yet? or can we get a confirmation that it will be fixed with U14?

this is an issue for me...

lTBaAdU.png

Edited by Miracl3

• 4 weeks later...