Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Invite Rp-Ic) Meet The Family.

Drakeardian

"Ah, you all go ahead, I need to do some stuff" Said Sam as she and her mother return to their home

"Of course. We thank you for the wonderful meal." Argus and Attakai bowed and made their way to the council chambers.

-

As the discussions went smoothly between the Rising Sun and the Red Veil, a Rhino Prime and a Loki Prime arrived at the scene. The Rising Sun Honour Guard bowed in respect. "Two Primes are in our presence Tenno, we are honoured!"

Attakai winced inwardly thanks to his helmet, he is going to have to get used to this. "Honoured council of the Red Veil, I would like to introduce you to my father, Argus. Grandmaster of the Rising Sun." Attakai gestured to the 8 foot tall Rhino Prime bowed to them in respect.

"Greetings councilmen. I am Argus." The Rhino Prime was black with gold on him (Default Colors) while the Loki was white and gold, thee gold shining in its splendor as they bowed to the councilmen in greetings.

"Of course. We thank you for the wonderful meal." Argus and Attakai bowed and made their way to the council chambers.

-

As the discussions went smoothly between the Rising Sun and the Red Veil, a Rhino Prime and a Loki Prime arrived at the scene. The Rising Sun Honour Guard bowed in respect. "Two Primes are in our presence Tenno, we are honoured!"

Attakai winced inwardly thanks to his helmet, he is going to have to get used to this. "Honoured council of the Red Veil, I would like to introduce you to my father, Argus. Grandmaster of the Rising Sun." Attakai gestured to the 8 foot tall Rhino Prime bowed to them in respect.

"Greetings councilmen. I am Argus." The Rhino Prime was black with gold on him (Default Colors) while the Loki was white and gold, thee gold shining in its splendor as they bowed to the councilmen in greetings.

The Councilmen bowed before Argus and Attakai "The Council Acknowledges the Grandmaster's Presence and welcomes him to our home, we hope we can achieve a lasting alliance with the Rising Sun"

The Councilmen bowed before Argus and Attakai "The Council Acknowledges the Grandmaster's Presence and welcomes him to our home, we hope we can achieve a lasting alliance with the Rising Sun"

"We thank you for welcoming us." Argus removed his helmet. "We pray our friendship lasts a lifetime with our alliance. We thank you for helping us find a new home for our Clan."

Edited by Unendingblade

"We thank you for welcoming us." Argus removed his helmet. "We pray our friendship lasts a lifetime with our alliance. We thank you for helping us find a new home for our Clan."

"We are honoured to assist you Grandmaster, the Guide is ready to take you" Replied The Head Councilor

"We are honoured to assist you Grandmaster, the Guide is ready to take you" Replied The Head Councilor

Argus nods, "I will leave business here with you, you will still have to return to Ascension as you are still the Ambassador there." Argus told the Loki Prime.

"I will father, take care." Attakai bowed.

Argus then followed the guide out back to his ship where they will be building their new home. 'Once I meet up with Sam, I think it's time to return to the Church. We have much work to do.'

Argus nods, "I will leave business here with you, you will still have to return to Ascension as you are still the Ambassador there." Argus told the Loki Prime.

"I will father, take care." Attakai bowed.

Argus then followed the guide out back to his ship where they will be building their new home. 'Once I meet up with Sam, I think it's time to return to the Church. We have much work to do.'

The guide with his ship presented the fabled Asteroid known as the Silver grounds, It looked like any other asteroid but as soon as they entered, it was a different story.

The inside core of it was lined with the more purest silver, a forest of gleeming silver and metal, The sunshine that creeped in lit it up like a fortress of crystals and glass.

Edited by Drakeardian

As thr Tenno Cruiser follows the guide, Argus standing in the Ship's bridge was impressed at the amount of silver. This place was perfect.

-

Attakai was walking down the asteroid city's market, he was still uncomfortable at the looks he was getting from the people, not that he could blame him since these people are still finding it hard to believe that the Tenno exist. He sat down on a fountain as looks around at how busy the place was, placing his Orthos Prime right beside him. He could not help but smile under his helmet at how much the place resembles that of the cities of the old Earth like he read in some of the history books that the Clan managed to recover from the Void.

The Loki Prime turns his head and smiles at the young girl looking at him, in return he waved at the child, 'Children, would I be a good father?' he though as he waved at the little girl.

Edited by Unendingblade

The Market Square had all kinds of things for people to buy, from food and drink, to miscellaneous things like woodcraft and metalwork, Including some rather pre-orokin era swords. 

The little girl that Attakai waved at, was a bit nervous but waved back

Edited by Drakeardian

Kathy pointed to where a building, the name of it read, The Shipyard, Pub and Inn

Grabbing his Orthos Prime and placing it on his back, he picks up Kathy and sits her on his shoulder, "Well then, let's go."

With the girl, they walk into the The Shipyard, "Is Kathy's mother here?" he announced himself by asking the question.

Grabbing his Orthos Prime and placing it on his back, he picks up Kathy and sits her on his shoulder, "Well then, let's go."

With the girl, they walk into the The Shipyard, "Is Kathy's mother here?" he announced himself by asking the question.

The crowd looked to the Loki prime, The Barman looked to his Bar-maid who covered her mouth and quickly rushed over to Attakai "I'm Kathy's mother, Aw baby, I'm sorry" she replied to her daughter, The Barman took a moment to serve some drinks then the more annoying looking chap said to the Barman "Nah! get the lass to serve me drink! She should serve the drinks not you!"

The crowd looked to the Loki prime, The Barman looked to his Bar-maid who covered her mouth and quickly rushed over to Attakai "I'm Kathy's mother, Aw baby, I'm sorry" she replied to her daughter, The Barman took a moment to serve some drinks then the more annoying looking chap said to the Barman "Nah! get the lass to serve me drink! She should serve the drinks not you!"

Attakai turned to the irritated man, "I would be more polite if I were you sir. Her daughter must come first."

Attakai turned to the irritated man, "I would be more polite if I were you sir. Her daughter must come first."

The large man, smelling off booze and incense stands up and stumbles towards Attakai "And you are you to give me orders shrimp?!" said the 6 foot 2 man. The barmaid and her Daughter quickly step to the side. Fighting Tenno seems to be a bad idea if someone was sobar

The large man, smelling off booze and incense stands up and stumbles towards Attakai "And you are you to give me orders shrimp?!" said the 6 foot 2 man. The barmaid and her Daughter quickly step to the side. Fighting Tenno seems to be a bad idea if someone was sobar

"I am Attakai, Captain of the Rising Sun Tenno Royal Guard. And you sir, are drunk." Attakai said, not fazed by the drunk man. "I would recommend that you go home, you are making a scene."

"I am Attakai, Captain of the Rising Sun Tenno Royal Guard. And you sir, are drunk." Attakai said, not fazed by the drunk man. "I would recommend that you go home, you are making a scene."

"Tenno?!" The man laughs "I'll show you Tenno shrimp!" replied the man as the man tries to throw a drunk right hook

Edited by Drakeardian

"Tenno?!" The man laughs "I'll show you Tenno shrimp!" replied the man as the man tries to throw a drunk right hook

Attakai immediately grabs the man's fists and flips him over as he responds with a punch right to the gut, despite being smaller than the man, he has much more strength. To the normal eye, it all seemed like a blur, and in just a few seconds, the drunk man was on the floor with Attakai's foot on the man's chest. "Your actions were quite foolish sir."

Edited by Unendingblade

Attakai immediately grabs the man's fists and flips him over as he responds with a punch right to the gut, despite being smaller than the man, he has much more strength. To the normal eye, it all seemed like a blur, and in just a few seconds, the drunk man was on the floor with Attakai's foot on the man's chest. "Your actions were quite foolish sir."

THe crowd makes an "Oooooh" sound as the drunkard gets owned, the drunkard tries to reach out at Attakai, stubbornly attempting to still attack him.

"Claire?!" Shouted a voice as a man rushed in, Dressed up in a Red Veil Officer uniform of sorts "Daddy!" shouted Kathy as The officer takes the young girl in his arms and hugged her.

THe crowd makes an "Oooooh" sound as the drunkard gets owned, the drunkard tries to reach out at Attakai, stubbornly attempting to still attack him.

"Claire?!" Shouted a voice as a man rushed in, Dressed up in a Red Veil Officer uniform of sorts "Daddy!" shouted Kathy as The officer takes the young girl in his arms and hugged her.

Attakai turns to the Red Veil officer, "Ah you must be Kathy's father." he said as he kicks the drunkard to the head, knocking him out. He gives the man a bow. "I am Attakai, Captain of the Rising Sun Tenno Honour Guard."

Attakai turns to the Red Veil officer, "Ah you must be Kathy's father." he said as he kicks the drunkard to the head, knocking him out. He gives the man a bow. "I am Attakai, Captain of the Rising Sun Tenno Honour Guard."

The Officer bows his head to Attakai "Commander Oscar Marlow, Thanks for protecting my wife and daughter"

The Officer bows his head to Attakai "Commander Oscar Marlow, Thanks for protecting my wife and daughter"

Attakai shook his head, "Thanks are not needed, I only did what was right." he then looks down at the unconscious figure, "Now what should we do with this one?"