Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Invite Rp-Ic) Meet The Family.

Drakeardian

The Councilor's blink and watch as the Prime's hologram comes online

Argus stood in all his glory, a large black warframe with gold trimmings. "Attakai."

"Father, why did you call me?" Argus chuckled, "Can't a father check on his son once in a while? Normally it would be your mother doing that."

Attakai gave a sad smile choking a bit, "I-I know. Father why?" Argus knew what he was talking about, "Why what, Attakai?"

The Loki clenched his fists and started shedding tears in front of everyone, "Why did mama have to die? Why!?"

Edited by Unendingblade

Argus stood in all his glory, a large black warframe with gold trimmings. "Attakai."

"Father, why did you call me?" Argus chuckled, "Can't a father check on his son once in a while? Normally it would be your mother doing that."

Attakai gave a sad smile choking a bit, "I-I know. Father why?" Argus knew what he was talking about, "Why what, Attakai?"

The Loki clenched his fists and started shedding tears in front of everyone, "Why did mama have to die? Why!?"

Sam gave Attakai a hug when seeing her boyfriend cry, comforting him.

Sam gave Attakai a hug when seeing her boyfriend cry, comforting him.

Argus gave a sad look to his son, "Because we are Tenno, we die so that others may live, we die so humanity can have a future, so that our people can have a future."

Attakai returned the hug Sam gave him, he then turned to the people of the asteroid, wiping his tears away, "People of the Red Veil, as you can see, Tenno can die, we may be immortal in terms of age, but we are not invincible, Tenno can die. And the one who took my mother, is a Tenno. And he is known as....."

He spoke one word, one word that brought fear throughout the system, one word that was only a myth to humanity, one word that no one would believe.

One word....

"Stalker."

Edited by Unendingblade

Argus gave a sad look to his son, "Because we are Tenno, we die so that others may live, we die so humanity can have a future, so that our people can have a future."

Attakai returned the hug Sam gave him, he then turned to the people of the asteroid, wiping his tears away, "People of the Red Veil, as you can see, Tenno can die, we may be immortal in terms of age, but we are not invincible, Tenno can die. And the one who took my mother, is a Tenno. And he is known as....."

He spoke one word, one word that brought fear throughout the system, one word that was only a myth to humanity, one word that no one would believe.

One word....

"Stalker."

The Crowd gasps and look to eachother, talking about the tales of legend and myth of Tenno. The Councillor's talk silently amongst themselves, Sam stood back letting Attakai keep to talking.

Meanwhile the Mayor just sat their grumbling

Edited by Drakeardian

The Crowd gasps and look to eachother, talking about the tales of legend and myth of Tenno. The Councillor's talk silently amongst themselves, Sam stood back letting Attakai keep to talking.

Meanwhile the Mayor just sat their grumbling

Attakai looked at his father, "Father, you did not just call me for this, what news do you bring?"

Argus frowned, "The Dojo has been attacked, when the Corpus invaded the church, they sent several stealth ships to our Dojo, I have just received the news today, the Council has been slaughtered, they were not trying to capture us, they were trying to wipe us out, thankfully the majority of our forces were in the derelict, leaving a few of the Dojo guards and our initiates, they were able to escape safely and are now headed for the Church, but the Council are gone, they were overrun by too many harvester proxies....."

Argus sighs once more, "The Dojo, our home is gone, we are going to need to relocate."

Attakai widens his eyes, "W-what!? Are you telling me that those damned technology cultists destroyed our home!?" Attakai couldn't believe it, they've been caught by surprise, with the majority of the Rising Sun's forces stationed in the Church, they left only a handful of Tenno in the Dojo. "Any more casualties father?"

Argus' frown deepens, "We lost two Tenno cells, both cells killed in action. The council sent them on suicide missions, they were only initiates."

Edited by Unendingblade

The Murmurs and talks drown out the council's topic and ideals. People of the Red Veil wondering about a Tenno Council's honesty....

Attakai began to worry, then over the hologram communication he overheard Mortoss voice....

"Brothers and sisters, it is time that we made a strike against the Grineer! For too long, they have hunted our noble kind and they seek nothing but the destruction of all that is not theirs. I hereby proclaim the beginning of our first major offensive against our enemies!"

He went on to explain. "Aid is requested from all able-bodied Tenno. The mission is simple. Rescue missions will be launched to rescue all those captured by the Grineer while Sabotage  and Survival missions are used to cripple their defenses and provide a distraction. Once the captives have been rescued, we will destroy what remains of the enemy and liberate Mercury from their oppression!"

Attakai widened their eyes, "By the Void the crusade has begun! Father, you are not the sole leader of the Rising Sun, get every Rising Sun into the crusade! If we are going to liberate Mercury, we will need everyone!" he then turned to the people, "People of the Rev Veil! The time has come to liberate Mercury from Grineer oppression! The time has come to strike back! I know I am asking you a lot from this, it is your choice whether or not you wish to join us. What say you?"

He then turned to Samantha, whispering to her, "I can't believe it, the crusade has begun."

Argus spoke once more, "Attakai, the Honour Guard are coming to you, you are now after all their Commander." Turning to the Red Veil council, "Honored Council of the Red Veil, in about an hour, four Tenno ships will be arriving, the Honour Guard are the best the Rising Sun can offer in this time of need. Mercury will finally be liberated. Attakai, take care." The hologram shuts off.

Edited by Unendingblade

The Councillors nodded and one warned the Hanger bay crew. Meanwhile the Head Councillor looked to the Mayor "Meanwhile, Mayor Griffins, You are fired and your title of Mayor shall be removed" 

The Mayor widens his eyes "WHAT?! ALL BECAUSE THE TENNO EXIST! THIS MAN SURELY MUST BE A FRAUD!" 

"Enough Griffins! you have manipulated and turned us against Cantis's word for too long! Get out!" Shouted the Councillor

Attakai was surprised, this went far batter than he expected, "Well Sam, I believe we have some dinner your mother is cooking waiting for us?"

"if she wakes up, yeah" Sam smirked and She lead Attakai out "I swear she makes really good Lasagne"

Meanwhile the Former Mayor Griffins shouted to Attakai "MARK MY WORDS TENNO! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! I SHALL PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT YOU ARE MEAR MYTH!"

Edited by Drakeardian

"if she wakes up, yeah" Sam smirked and She lead Attakai out "I swear she makes really good Lasagne"

Meanwhile the Former Mayor Griffins shouted to Attakai "MARK MY WORDS TENNO! I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE! I SHALL PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT YOU ARE MEAR MYTH!"

"Lasagne, I like that." With that he let Sam lead him back to her home, ignoring the hysterical ex-mayor screaming at him.

5 tenno ships decloak in front of the asteroid, "Red Veil station, this is the Rising Sun Honour Guard, permission to dock."

"Lasagne, I like that." With that he let Sam lead him back to her home, ignoring the hysterical ex-mayor screaming at him.

5 tenno ships decloak in front of the asteroid, "Red Veil station, this is the Rising Sun Honour Guard, permission to dock."

Docking Command gave the Green Light and opened locked down the doors to the other sections of the Asteroid City "You're clear to Land Rising Sun" 

Docking Command gave the Green Light and opened locked down the doors to the other sections of the Asteroid City "You're clear to Land Rising Sun" 

At Sam's place, Attakai was waving at his girlfriend's mom, lying on the couch still out cold, "So uh, when is she going to wake up?"

-Station Hangar-

As the ships land, their doors swing open, revealing 20 more Tenno walking out ranging from Excaliburs to other Tenno like Rhinos and Zephyrs.

One of them approaches the hangar workers, "Greetings we are Tenno from the Rising Sun, can you lead us to your superiors?"

At Sam's place, Attakai was waving at his girlfriend's mom, lying on the couch still out cold, "So uh, when is she going to wake up?"

-Station Hangar-

As the ships land, their doors swing open, revealing 20 more Tenno walking out ranging from Excaliburs to other Tenno like Rhinos and Zephyrs.

One of them approaches the hangar workers, "Greetings we are Tenno from the Rising Sun, can you lead us to your superiors?"

Sam shrugged "Ah, maybe for a while but I'm quite a good cook myself" she replied as she walked over to the Kitchen and prepared to make some of The Church Families Famous Lasagne.

Meanwhile at the Hangerbay one of the Workers replied to one of the Tenno "I'll lead you to the Councillors sir, please follow me"  

Sam shrugged "Ah, maybe for a while but I'm quite a good cook myself" she replied as she walked over to the Kitchen and prepared to make some of The Church Families Famous Lasagne.

Meanwhile at the Hangerbay one of the Workers replied to one of the Tenno "I'll lead you to the Councillors sir, please follow me"  

Attakai grinned, "You never told me you can cook." he walked over to a window overlooking the Asteroid Belt, "You know, the Asteroid Belt, it's a perfect place for the Rising Sun to relocate, it's easily concealable.

-With the Rising Sun-

The Tenno nodded and motioned his brethren to follow, "Lead the way."

Attakai grinned, "You never told me you can cook." he walked over to a window overlooking the Asteroid Belt, "You know, the Asteroid Belt, it's a perfect place for the Rising Sun to relocate, it's easily concealable.

-With the Rising Sun-

The Tenno nodded and motioned his brethren to follow, "Lead the way."

"Well, there's one thousands you can use, but I'd recommend the Silver Grounds" Sam said as she put her jacket away, rolled up her sleeves, washed her hands and got to cooking "They say that the Asteroid is filled with raw silver and is virtually undetectable"

Meanwhile the Worker lead the Tenno though the town to the City hall, each of them getting got surprised and feared looks as they moved though the town. 

Edited by Drakeardian

"Well, there's one thousands you can use, but I'd recommend the Silver Grounds" Sam said as she put her jacket away, rolled up her sleeves, washed her hands and got to cooking "They say that the Asteroid is filled with raw silver and is virtually undetectable"

Meanwhile the Worker lead the Tenno though the town to the City hall, each of them getting got surprised and feared looks as they moved though the town. 

Attakai nodded then looked at the couch, "Oh hey look, I think your mom's waking up. Wait, what am I going to say to her?"

Edited by Unendingblade

Sam's mother slowly rouse up from her slumber and rubbed her head "Ugh, I had a dream that there was an incredibly ugly man in a dress and a funny face in the hanger bay next to my daughter" 

Sam looked over to her Mother and looked to Attakai with a raised eyebrow then says over "Ah Mother? we have guests" 

"Oh Really, who would tha..." Sam's Mum looks to Attakai and screams before grabbing a dusty broom and beginning to whack Attakai with it! "How did you get out of my dream! Get back in it!"

"Mother! Mother! Stop! That's our guest!" 

Sam's mother looked to Attakai with a blink then looked to Sam "You mean...."

Edited by Drakeardian

Sam's mother slowly rouse up from her slumber and rubbed her head "Ugh, I had a dream that there was an incredibly ugly man in a dress and a funny face in the hanger bay next to my daughter" 

Sam looked over to her Mother and looked to Attakai with a raised eyebrow then says over "Ah Mother? we have guests" 

"Oh Really, who would tha..." Sam's Mum looks to Attakai and screams before grabbing a dusty broom and beginning to whack Attakai with it! "How did you get out of my dream! Get back in it!"

"Mother! Mother! Stop! That's our guest!" 

Sam's mother looked to Attakai with a blink then looked to Sam "You mean...."

Attakai just smiled, waving nervously at her, "Uh... hi, I'm Attakai, I'm a Tenno, and Sam's boyfriend."

Attakai just smiled, waving nervously at her, "Uh... hi, I'm Attakai, I'm a Tenno, and Sam's boyfriend."

Sam's mother stared then replied "I am Claudia Church...." Saying with some suprise in her voice "Are you joining us for Dinner..."

Sam's mother stared then replied "I am Claudia Church...." Saying with some suprise in her voice "Are you joining us for Dinner..."

Attakai took his helmet off, revealing his black hair, blue eyes, and slightly pale skin, "I would love to miss Church." smiling at the older woman.

Attakai grabbed a plate, "No need to be so formal Miss Church." setting the plate on the table, "If my father were here he would bring a barrel of beer with him...."

He begins to laugh, "And the funny thing about that is..... my father is a Prime Tenno. A Rhino Prime to be exact."