The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wildstar: Eight Years In Development.

Calayne

This should not have been moved to off-topic. Given a better title, yes.

DE_Megan and the comm mods don't always read the entire thread before moving it.

I've been hit quite a few times with illegitimate "trash-canning" of my threads.

And by "quite a few times" I of course mean twice.

Edited by Archistopheles

DE_Megan and the comm mods don't always read the entire thread before moving it.

I've been hit quite a few times with illegitimate "trash-canning" of my threads.

And by "quite a few times" I of course mean twice.

Lolz! "Trashcanning". What a term. 

At any rate, I think the point has been made, for those that have read it, even if not everyone would agree. The game's going to good places. I can't wait to see where else we're going! Now that I think about it, in particular, I'm interested to know what our enemy AI would be like, animation refinements, and looting/customizing of gear. 

Hopefully, we don't always have the abysmal RNG to deal with.

We'll always have RNG (every game has RNG). We just need tolerable RNG.

True dat. 

To be frank, I generally have no problem with RNG. it's the things that don't make sense to be in the RNG loot that drives me up the wall. Never had problem with primes, never had problem with keys, never had a problem with alerts.

It's only when Stances were added where I began to flip out. That, and Parry. Parry I can sort-of understand. But stances, dropped from enemies? That's really pretty silly. I hope when quests come online, they'll have quests for stances. That would make more sense. If we head in the direction of every single new mechanic being added into the game behind an RNG wall, I would despair.