The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Driver Iqrl Not Less Or Equal

Trevorenator

Hi all!

This is my first post. I enjoy the game a lot but a few patches ago I would play and my computer would completely crash after a few minutes of playing. This doesn't happen during any other game. I am using windows 8.1 and my driver and everything else is completely up to date. I have an i7 processor, 8 GBs of RAM and a about 750GBs of storage open.. If you need any other information I will try to frequently check back here and supply it. I also ran a FurMark test with no problems. 

Any help at all would be much appreciated thanks!

Blue screens indicate that there is something wrong with your hardware. The IRQL not less or equal is usually indicative of a GPU driver failure or CPU failure.

You may need to reinstall your drivers, as one of them may be faulty. Also make sure your system is not overclocked at all (GPU or CPU).

Alright thanks! I will try that and let you know how it goes. Also, I unchecked the Directx 11 box in the patcher settings and so far I haven't had any crashes. Once I find a little more time I will play extensively to see if that solved the problem.