The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Game Completely Halts/crash

Damagedice

On random occassions, (very common for my friend unfortunately....) whether it is he or I that is hosting, his game will freeze entirely, with the music continuing, and all the sounds. Then, all sounds and music also halt, and it stays broken, forcing him to task manager close. It doesn't properly check this as a crash either and doesn't leave a report request or any particular error number therefore.

It's him that has the bug, so it probably would have been better to have him post this, but the lack of info means that his word is as good as mine here anyway. Has anyone had anything like this? Can anything be done? The game will literally stop. 3 minutes into a capture, 26 waves into an Derelict defense, nothing seems to matter, there is no pattern...

Edit: The game isn't still running while frozen either actually (which would've been bad enough), because the crash is so total that it wont even transfer host-ship. It ends the run and makes us both lose everything.

Edited by Damagedice

I've been experiencing the same thing intermittently for over a week. When playing solo at least if you wait a couple of minutes it un-freezes. Though in my case you can't access task manager, alt-tab out or anything till it un-freezes.