Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Put Vey Hek And Lephantis Boss Keys Into Invasion Battle Pay

CarrotSalad

Till this day i still dont understand exactly what i have to do to face Vay Hek..

Theres no simple explanation ingame. Nor is there a clear pathway that I can see. I did read (and re-read) the event guide for search for Vay Hek on the warframe website but I didnt understand what any of it meant.

On the weekend I finally found a way to get the Lephantis boss key. But the Vay Hek key seems to be tied into all this weird formula of a,b,c,d.

Anyway I notice that invasion missions are being flooded with either credits or clan research resources It would be nice to have an alternate option to get the keys without having to study an entire encyclopedia of warframe.

for vay hek -> farm beacons -> craft key

for lephantis -> buy orokin derelict assasination blueprint from the market and craft it.

lack of information is the problem, not the way to acquire it, both are easy to get. Especially since only the host needs the key.

(e.g. i got hydroid warframe without ever building a single vay hek key, just lurk in recruiting room until somsone is hosting)

Go to Ceres (shipyard tilesets), against grineer (Yes, I know that corpus have taken over half the planet, including nuovo, the best farm for beacons (the survival)), and start playing those missions. Right now Casta is great, endless defense.

Now you are there! Every once in a while a new enemy type, the "Prosecutor", will show up and mess up your day. Kill him (Nekros to desecrate is immensely helpful at this point) and he will drop a few random beacons! Rinse and repeat.

Now you have a ton of beacons! There are 4 types, which I forgot names of. Once you have enough of each, go to your foundry and find the key, and craft it.

Now you can go kill Vay Hek!

Edited by Soylent_Green

wiki is full of add's that crash my browser on the 1st visit.. (both mozilla and chrome) I never tried IE though i dare not. :S

EDIT:

Are the prosectors easy to spot?

I was doing Ceres before during the event but never saw any prosectors... -.-

Thankyou

Edited by CarrotSalad

What confuses me is that Vay Hek has a key at all! Isn't he Earth's boss, but you have to farm ceres [long after earth] to get the key to go back to the earth tile-set to beat the boss of a world you finished a while ago! Why do DE keep on putting things behind silly key walls. The rework should replace the original not shunt it off somewhere else.

Edited by KitMan1973

So i was doing it the right way when the boss was released i was just unlucky to never encounter any prosecturs...

The RNG made me feel stupid...

Thanks guys :)

I still think it should in invasion battlepay rewards. If its good enough for forma and reactors why isnt it good enough for boss keys?