Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's The Worst Glitch You Have Ever Encountered?

zavienh5

Doing 30ish minute survival then ls runs out, host leaves and migrate kicks everyone from my game. The door right before extraction bugged and I couldn't get through.

hate that, sometimes wish i can screw the game

The couple times I fell through the map and died. Tried to revive but it revived me below the map where I again died...Also, doors trapping me. I got trapped inside a vault one time. Another glitch led to me being stuck inside stars having to defend myself the rest of the game from inside the stairs.

The couple times I fell through the map and died. Tried to revive but it revived me below the map where I again died...Also, doors trapping me. I got trapped inside a vault one time. Another glitch led to me being stuck inside stars having to defend myself the rest of the game from inside the stairs.

they need to fix this both on the stupid PC and Ps4

About an hour ago I encountered a mental bug/ glitch.

When I spawned in I had no head, the edges of the screen were flashing bright, a white colour, the mission timer looked all symbolistic (matrixy if you will) as well as the health/ energy numbers and the names of my team mates. All out life bars and the survival percentage bar was a solid white line and the match lagged like hell.

I also have video evidence on ps4 of this, it was funny and freaky at the same time

About an hour ago I encountered a mental bug/ glitch.

When I spawned in I had no head, the edges of the screen were flashing bright, a white colour, the mission timer looked all symbolistic (matrixy if you will) as well as the health/ energy numbers and the names of my team mates. All out life bars and the survival percentage bar was a solid white line and the match lagged like hell.

I also have video evidence on ps4 of this, it was funny and freaky at the same time

it happens to like all the players ik, i like messing around with it, it doesnt cause any trouble too, prob just the weak connection

The weirdest glitch I've ever encountered was not being able to get a damn Rhino Prime Chassis to drop...oh wait....that's not a glitch, that's that DAMN RNG...

...or Scott trying to make us suffer. One or the other...

...OR BOTH!

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

The weirdest glitch I've ever encountered was not being able to get a damn Rhino Prime Chassis to drop...oh wait....that's not a glitch, that's that DAMN RNG...

...or Scott trying to make us suffer. One or the other...

...OR BOTH!

dat spoiler doe

The ash problem in mid air i got it maybe 6 month ago in void after using ult...

oh anyway , "You shall not pass this door" this one , and the one that you keep falling forever , and maybe you can die 

and the worst is the one that you get black screen at extraction (note full team get it until someone leave , usually the guy who have lags)

The worst glitch i had....

One time during a survival mission, i was able to walk on a little O2 capsule infinitely, whe wasn't disappearing, and our oxygen was stuck at 96-100 %.

Until at 50 min, a mate walked on this bugged capsule, he made her disappear :(

Anyone remember that time where there was that room near the extraction (in a grineer tileset), where you could go through it one way and when you turned back around, there was a solid wall where you had just come through?

I accidentally did that, then I warned my teamates not to do it too, then they all walked  in there with me...

Or when Oberon could revive people who were downed with his Renewal, there was a glitch where I had full health/shields but was still crawling around like I was downed (could use guns, melee and abilities), and there was a guy that was running around with the "Downed" prompt above his head.
The living dead guy revived the dead living guy.

Once I was doing a T3 Survival with a friend and apparently I downed but still had life. I was stuck like that for 10 FLIPPING MINUTES!

only, i was stuck like for 30min but *luckily* i got to roll around like a idiot

complete a mission

"missions complete"

-black screena nd gun fire fighting-

"mission failed"

-all lotus transmissions play from the game-

-waits 2 minutes sent back to solar map with no rewards-

well...fudge....